+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The inquest

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Don't get your knickers in a twist Gentlemen, it really isn't that important on a football forum. But whilst you are all on one.....

I've seen the word loose written on here instead of lose dozens and dozens of times. Yet nobody picks up on that, either the Grammar and Spelling police haven't learnt the spelling of that. I did way before I was 8 year olds btw, or you are all just very selective.

It's "we will lose against Chesterfield" if we play play like that again, not "we will loose against Chesterfield".

The second one literally makes no sense. Why don't people highlight that beauty? Loose Vs Lose, it's der worst

Whilst you are at it, can someone help Navy Pie understand posts on here. He regularly gets the wrong end of the stick with multiple posters comments.
    Just a little assistance with the explanation would help matters no end.

Now back to the inquest. How did Dennis play today? Fitzsimmons? Bakayoyo? Roberts? Anybody who went can you let us all know how they got on. Let's get to the bottom of this 2-0 defeat.

The inquest continues

£2.53
    Grate post laddo.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Grate post laddo.
    Literally, he couldnt of explained it better.

I think the phrase people use is 'don't sweat the small stuff'. People really loose their minds over this sort of thing.

Imagine if someone was able to explain what an estimate or a guess are to you, then you wouldn't of embarrassed yourself so readily not too long ago.

£2.53 from the wriggler

I normally agree with NA’s post match summaries but not today. How many real chances did we create compared to the might Daggers? I also found it interesting that he was prepared to hang Fitz out to dry but not a word against Doyle who was dismissed for the third time this season. Don’t get me wrong, I like Doyle but 3 dismissals in a season is unacceptable. Maybe you can excuse the second yellow but the first was avoidable.
    It’s been tough for Fitz. No reserve games to retain match fitness and no place on the bench for a keeper. I appreciate Ardley’s opinions on the keeper but sharing with the media, in my opinion, was out of order. However, not a word about Doyle letting the side down again.
    I believe Fitz is the only player now left from the previous regime so this is now your team, Ardley, with very generous support from the owners.
    Time to deliver, me thinks!

I think the phrase people use is 'don't sweat the small stuff'. People really loose their minds over this sort of thing.

Imagine if someone was able to explain what an estimate or a guess are to you, then you wouldn't of embarrassed yourself so readily not too long ago.

£2.53 from the wriggler
    Please get it write. Its inbarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    I normally agree with NA’s post match summaries but not today. How many real chances did we create compared to the might Daggers? I also found it interesting that he was prepared to hang Fitz out to dry but not a word against Doyle who was dismissed for the third time this season. Don’t get me wrong, I like Doyle but 3 dismissals in a season is unacceptable. Maybe you can excuse the second yellow but the first was avoidable.
    It’s been tough for Fitz. No reserve games to retain match fitness and no place on the bench for a keeper. I appreciate Ardley’s opinions on the keeper but sharing with the media, in my opinion, was out of order. However, not a word about Doyle letting the side down again.
    I believe Fitz is the only player now left from the previous regime so this is now your team, Ardley, with very generous support from the owners.
    Time to deliver, me thinks!
    Any blame on Bakayogo who made a misplaced pass? Sounds like Doyle 'took one for the team'.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Any blame on Bakayogo who made a misplaced pass? Sounds like Doyle 'took one for the team'.
    Agreed - but the first one was needless as were the 2 previous red cards

The manager should not single players out if that is what he has done.

The top managers dont do it they let their actions not mouth do the talking.

I bet Doyle didnt get slagged off no he will be sorry and will repay us until he gets another red card.

£2.53 from the wriggler
    Again, I'm more than happy to explain the £2.53 to you in person. I've even made the very generous offer of a free day out to you, but for some reason you would rather keep hiding behind your keyboard. What are you scared of?

#No Nuts!

Don't get your knickers in a twist Gentlemen, it really isn't that important on a football forum. But whilst you are all on one.....

I've seen the word loose written on here instead of lose dozens and dozens of times. Yet nobody picks up on that, either the Grammar and Spelling police haven't learnt the spelling of that. I did way before I was 8 year olds btw, or you are all just very selective.

It's "we will lose against Chesterfield" if we play play like that again, not "we will loose against Chesterfield".

The second one literally makes no sense. Why don't people highlight that beauty? Loose Vs Lose, it's der worst
    Yep the miss yoose of loose gets on my nerfs two

'Seen as' instead of 'seeing as' is another.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast