+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Only to a member of the Hitler youth

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You do realise that your “real” team like to wear the Dons colours as their second or third kit.
    If I had my way we'd play in our original colours of maroon and navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Only to a member of the Hitler youth
    Think if that was the target readership they might of scored an own goal publishing the article in 'the guardian'.

Just you crack on though. Loving your work 😄

It didn’t mention Aberdeen once so prepare yourself for a backlash lad

If I had my way we'd play in our original colours of maroon and navy.
    We would look like a poor rugby team instead of a Derek McInnes led football team

30 years ago ffs
    At my age I can barely remember what I was doing 30 minutes ago, but for some strange reason i do vividly recall that cup final, brilliant day out and what a bounce.
    Up until that day I must admit to not being all that keen on our wee scouser, but my opinion of him changed 100% that day and he actually went on to be a decent player for us.
    Was it Ipswich he went to when he left us

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We would look like a poor rugby team instead of a Derek McInnes led football team
    Maroon shirts, navy shorts. Superb. Red and white is a bit overdone and frankly gaudy.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    30 years ago ffs
    At my age I can barely remember what I was doing 30 minutes ago, but for some strange reason i do vividly recall that cup final, brilliant day out and what a bounce.
    Up until that day I must admit to not being all that keen on our wee scouser, but my opinion of him changed 100% that day and he actually went on to be a decent player for us.
    Was it Ipswich he went to when he left us
    Top scally. Remember him coming on the lash with us in cousins one night. Even joined in with a rousing chorus of goodbye horse at the end of the night but as far as I recall he didn't get stuck in at any point.

Paul Mason was a very good player for us. No using of google etc....but can anyone remember who and how much we spent signing him from?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Paul Mason was a very good player for us. No using of google etc....but can anyone remember who and how much we spent signing him from?
    Groningen. Nae idea of fee. Liked a bit of blow, worked in Holland in tulip sheds and got up to all sorts 😄

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast