+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pringle or Le Fondre?

re: Pringle or Le Fondre?

Pringle definitely

Quote Originally Posted by merry_miller
    Le Fondre is hardly the kind of player that Evans likes otherwise Nardiello would still be here.
    Comparing Nardiello to Le Fondre is like comparing a bottle of cheap fizzy wine to a bottle of Krug.[/quote]

Not in terms of work rate. We all know Le Fondre is a far better player than Nardiello but it baffles me when the same people who call Nardiello lazy would love to see Le Fondre back. Given the chance, Nardiello would have scored the goals to get us out of this division.

I'd carry Pringle there and carry Le Fondre all the way back. If he can get 30 goals with the service of Harrison and Ellison he'll bang em in for fun with Frecklington, O'Connor, Agard.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day
    Le Fondre is hardly the kind of player that Evans likes otherwise Nardiello would still be here.
    Comparing Nardiello to Le Fondre is like comparing a bottle of cheap fizzy wine to a bottle of Krug.[/quote]

Not in terms of work rate. We all know Le Fondre is a far better player than Nardiello but it baffles me when the same people who call Nardiello lazy would love to see Le Fondre back. Given the chance, Nardiello would have scored the goals to get us out of this division.[/quote]

Nards was lazy but I was surprised he went

He's paid to score goals not run around like a headless chicken. We've got Revell for that. If both strikers were running here, there & everywhere we'd never have anyone in the box.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123