+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

re: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by "Heman"d trained hard for his big day...for about 3 days!![/quote

I've always been a big fan of Pablo Mills as a midfielder sat in front of the back four in League 2. Unfortunately bri I agree with you, he really looked out of his depth, but it is a bit unfair as we were down to 10 men.
    Heman why don't you ask mills to go to the gym with you fatboy

Here we go...! And after all the happy new years..

Quote Originally Posted by axholme_miller
    Another strange decision, Worrall is a quality player, makes no sense, losing faith in SE big time
    Me too. If he brings in anymore players like Tavernier, Vuckic and that rubbish one, Dicko, I'm never going again...

Quote Originally Posted by axholme_miller
    Another strange decision, Worrall is a quality player, makes no sense, losing faith in SE big time
    We are doing well in L1 but I must admit I do find some decisions SE makes strange.

Agree Worrall needs game time if not with us then why not a lower league club on a months loan?
    Yes he can say Worrall won't play against us with Oldham but he can help them move up the league :/

Close to signing Ipswich town's Anthony Wordsworth, midfielder.

I can't keep up with all the comings and goings

Wordsworth can play wide and was very good at Colchester previously, so would make sense with Worrall going out, for what looks like the rest of the season now.

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    Wordsworth can play wide and was very good at Colchester previously, so would make sense with Worrall going out, for what looks like the rest of the season now.

Was we heavily linked with him before,??.,last summer or could be summer before.certainly was mentioned alot.but seamt to be going to a higher level at the time,so not sure whats happened with him since seems to have stalled abit.

Lee Hughes gone to forest green rovers

Happy Birthday Anthony Wordsworth - what better present could he have than signing for the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller
    Happy Birthday Anthony Wordsworth - what better present could he have than signing for the Millers.

Yeah and made less appearances than worrall this season,which i thought would have been hard to acheieve..!.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast