+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Were The Brainless Idiots Forest Fans?

re: Were The Brainless Idiots Forest Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by TFGaribaldiRed
    Idiots. All three. Was it worth it?? It did seem to take the stewards a while to get them off the pitch tho. IMO. Could've given either side the win with 8 minutes stoppage time in such a tight game. Like I said, idiots. Go & run around the playground if you want not the football ground!!!
    Pleasing to be told this morning that DCFC will be announcing later today that the Derby 'idiot' will be receive a ban from attending future games.

Just need Forest to do the same to the Forest 'idiots' [I understand this the process is already in motion] as an example to any others who think that what happened was clever and who may be intending to do the same in the future, irrespective as to which two teams the fixture involves.[/quote]

Great. Good to see we are united on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ramspride
    Idiots. All three. Was it worth it?? It did seem to take the stewards a while to get them off the pitch tho. IMO. Could've given either side the win with 8 minutes stoppage time in such a tight game. Like I said, idiots. Go & run around the playground if you want not the football ground!!!
    Pleasing to be told this morning that DCFC will be announcing later today that the Derby 'idiot' will be receive a ban from attending future games.

Just need Forest to do the same to the Forest 'idiots' [I understand this the process is already in motion] as an example to any others who think that what happened was clever and who may be intending to do the same in the future, irrespective as to which two teams the fixture involves.[/quote]

Great. Good to see we are united on this one.[/quote]

Fully agree, whoever runs onto the pitch is an idio

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi
    1 Forest fan, 2000 sheep and only one fat lad had the balls to take him on with the rest cowering behind their seat.

Hilarious to watch and gave us a boost for our goal.
    Must try harder.

1 Forest fan, 2000 sheep and only one fat lad had the balls to take him on with the rest cowering behind their seat.

Hardly cowering, more like baying for blood. Funny how he stopped just short must have been knackered running all that way.

Including 1 if not 2 who came out the bridgford end in white shirts, I don't think so. At the end of the day it does not matter who they support, they're just brainless morons who spoil the afternoon for the real supporters.

The usual tense game between us, I think we both should be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. Assombalonga scored a quality goal, you scrambled one, but they all count and in the end I think a draw was a fair reflection of play.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    Were the brainless idiots who ran on the pitch Forest fans in disguise? We were just staring to play forest off the pitch when these morons ran on and held up play. After the stoppage we completely lost our rhythm. Surely no rams fans could be so uttery stupid.
    The problem the stewards had was that a message came through their earpieces that fat, unfit
    Lardos were on the pitch.[/quote]

Perhaps he should just flip the burgers and not eat them, lol

He's found his caffe niche

Or maybe they didn't fancy a banning order. I like going to the match every week and wouldn't jeopardise that to go and tackle one ****ing idiot who feels the need to spoil it for everyone else. That's what the stewards are supposed to be there for.

The fact that you found it hilarious when almost everyone else, forest fans included, was booing and telling them to get off the pitch speaks volumes about the sort of person you are.

Sounds like you are condoning this? It would surprise me if there are n't serious consequences to this. Poor show.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfcdavecov

Must try harder.[/quote]

The recent evidence suggests otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddo

Sounds like you are condoning this? It would surprise me if there are n't serious consequences to this. Poor show.[/quote]

yeah and it couldve caused a crush at the front or sent folks flying and caused serious injury. Of all the clubs to find risking that happening hilarious, im surprised a forest fan does. As has been said though, every fan has these ****ers and clearly garibaldi is one of them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)