+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like the forest board is down for maintenance again

re: Looks like the forest board is down for maintenance again

This thread is pure comedy. I love it how loverboy ignores his darling prozzy's swipe at Tricky for *****philia but dives right in AFTER Tricky responds. Brilliant! Such love And the line at about another forum! Hahahaha. Wasn't he doing just that at Leicester FM? Good to know hypocrisy isn't dead.

And all the whining and groaning thereafter - a real agony aunt thread with theatrical comedy for good measure. I hope this is saved and filed for posterity!

And don't forget to get your ice-cream from Awks, better hurry that up though, he hasn't got much time left.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

Admittedly I did go on there to see how little one would have to post to get ban! I was surprised that basically if you irritated the little **** that was all it took, but then why should I have been surprised?

If he issues death threats again or starts squabbling with his those he has banned from the Trees board, I will ask our Mods to ban him, then he can play all by himself!
    Great idea, we don't mind being banned here. After all unlike some of you, this forum doesn't figure at all in our lives. Ooooo banned eh? Big deal.

Never seen such lame pettiness in a while.

But no worries, you stay on your forum, we'll happily stay on ours. Cya around, pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Thirdly, perhaps you need to wake up to stop playing to Basie's and Elites tune/ agenda.
    These two are playing you like a second hand fiddle with their own agenda.

Sob, sob, sob. Tricky playing the victim yet again!

So the Derby fans haven't worked out you're a **** for themselves, it's because those nasty people told them to??? Pathetic.
    You know I called Basie when he was a mod just as much as I call you and Romanis. There is one thing Basie did get right though - you love to act the BIG MAN when you hide behind your mod's cards, big dogs and guns.

It seems more and more people are realising that if you strip them away, all that's left is a whimpering little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Thirdly, perhaps you need to wake up to stop playing to Basie's and Elites tune/ agenda.
    These two are playing you like a second hand fiddle with their own agenda.

Sob, sob, sob. Tricky playing the victim yet again!

So the Derby fans haven't worked out you're a **** for themselves, it's because those nasty people told them to??? Pathetic.
    You know I called Basie when he was a mod just as much as I call you and Romanis. There is one thing Basie did get right though - you love to act the BIG MAN when you hide behind your mod's cards, big dogs and guns.

It seems more and more people are realising that if you strip them away, all that's left is a whimpering little girl.[/quote]

Ding ding, here we go again,

No dear EP, you didn't tell them. You don't have to. You are a manipulative/scheming/attention seeking key board dolt.
    You have tried it on with loads on

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    No dear EP, you didn't tell them. You don't have to.

Well, at least you got that bit right. Anyway, you need to keep up Tricky - your mate Romanis is backtracking on his infamous 'slashing' boast. Apparently it was only a joke!!! I'm sure a claim of knifing someone will have us all in stitches (no pun intended).

Just look at what's staring you in the face - you backed a loser.

He still wants to believe it! A posting dedicated to his stupidity at taking everything on a footy forum as real life!

Comedy gold.

A fool and his money is soon parted, a fool and his folly is seldom parted.

Maybe in 2015, Tricky, I'll start a post about the time I shot someone and you can enjoy the histrionics on here and NCFM by the Pathetic Pair going anal over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    This thread is pure comedy. I love it how loverboy ignores his darling prozzy's swipe at Tricky for *****philia but dives right in AFTER Tricky responds. Brilliant! Such love And the line at about another forum! Hahahaha. Wasn't he doing just that at Leicester FM? Good to know hypocrisy isn't dead.

And all the whining and groaning thereafter - a real agony aunt thread with theatrical comedy for good measure. I hope this is saved and filed for posterity!

And don't forget to get your ice-cream from Awks, better hurry that up though, he hasn't got much time left.

If I haven't got much time left why are you wasting your breath? Why don't you just let nature take it's course ? Is it because you want to focus on someone else. I remember recently you saying that you couldn't stand older football supporters and much preferred young uptodate internet savvy ones. I could never work out whether that was for their

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    He still wants to believe it! A posting dedicated to his stupidity at taking everything on a footy forum as real life!

Comedy gold.

A fool and his money is soon parted, a fool and his folly is seldom parted.

Maybe in 2015, Tricky, I'll start a post about the time I shot someone and you can enjoy the histrionics on here and NCFM by the Pathetic Pair going anal over it.

Comedy gold indeed. I'll let everyone else make their own mind up on whether boasting about slashing someone (your words at the time were that you regretted slashing him only in the chest rather than face) on a footy messageboard is humerous or sick.

Blah blah blah blah blah. A real pathetic pair.
    Carry on with your blah blah blah blah and bore everyone here.
    Sorry I can't continue, I've already had my fill of entertainment at your expense. And encores are what the 2 of you cling on in desperate hope, not me. See you later alligator!

Nice work Romanis. You have the chance to explain your 'slashing' post to a whole new audience on here.

Instaed you run away and hide. I wonder why that might be?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)