+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crewe v vale

re: Crewe v vale

I've been to Vale three or four times. The last time we lost. I had two French visitors with me and getting to the car and then driving away was a very unnerving and threatening experience.
    I've walked through thousands of dejected Leeds fans; angry Stoke fans at the Brit; and with home supporters at several other grounds. The atmosphere at Vale was the most unsettling I've known. Never again.

I'm making amends this Saturday. I'm taking three Leicester City fans ... and I've bought them each an Alex scarf! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    I've been to Vale three or four times. The last time we lost. I had two French visitors with me and getting to the car and then driving away was a very unnerving and threatening experience.
    I've walked through thousands of dejected Leeds fans; angry Stoke fans at the Brit; and with home supporters at several other grounds. The atmosphere at Vale was the most unsettling I've known. Never again.

I'm making amends this Saturday. I'm taking three Leicester City fans ... and I've bought them each an Alex scarf! :-D
    Noticed Bristol City gave all the home fans a free scarf,be nice if the Alex could do simalar.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB
    I didn't go to Vale Park either and my last visit there was with my girlfriend over 54 years ago.. It was an FA cup game and we lost 3-1 if I recall. In fact I now only go to a few selected home matches which will, weather permitting, include this coming Saturday against MK Dons. The forecast looks dreadful though.
    The weather looks really bad for this weekend, with arctic winds biting hard. All we can hope for is that the snow keeps away and the temperatures don't go down too much below freezing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123