+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Swaledale

re: FAO Swaledale

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    So you don't know then Swale ;-)
    No never said I did, just that wassall would not be made permanent and it would not be Rowatt or any of the others mentioned, likely to be from abroad apparently, but we shall see.[/quote]

#promotionwasntontheagenda

Nigel Cluff is available.... well he is as soon as he knows Derby are interested of course

What's Danny Wilson doing?

Hes doing Chesterfield isnt he, and he nearly took them down

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Nigel Cluff is available.... well he is as soon as he knows Derby are interested of course
    It is written in the Runes that he will go to Forest. Both Cloughs have been sacked at Derby, then managed a Yorkshire club. It only needs son to follow father one more time and for a second m****cle to happen.

So looks like the info I had was right on the button and Pearson is a surprise as many thoght mel would not tolerate someone who wasn't a "yes man" - seems we ahve dropped the Head Coach idea to!

Person was one of the firsts out the hat and has been consistently mentioned since February. Not a suprise to anyone in the end. You clearly stated it was a that hadn't yet been mentioned.

A little snippet which I heard from someone who should know, that the next manager has been identified, it will surprise most people (he will not be any of those mentioned)
    Quite notable you've not tried to make such a claim on derby mad where you'd be pulled to pieces by everyone. See link. Early favorite right from the beginning

So you couldn't have been further off the mark. This really is the ultimate COMEDY GOLD

#Awkward - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    Person was one of the firsts out the hat and has been consistently mentioned since February. Not a suprise to anyone in the end. You clearly stated it was a that hadn't yet been mentioned.

A little snippet which I heard from someone who should know, that the next manager has been identified, it will surprise most people (he will not be any of those mentioned)
    Quite notable you've not tried to make such a claim on derby mad where you'd be pulled to pieces by everyone. See link. Early favorite right from the beginning

So you couldn't have been further off the mark. This really is the ultimate COMEDY GOLD

#Awkward

Oh Rat your such an @rsehole. you can't even get the obvious truth right because I have actually posted the same on DCM - once again your clutching at straws, picking on the bit of

So has person been appointed yet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast