+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's renewing

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    For the first time ever I'm unsure....
    Emotions are telling me if it's Warne then no as it shows no ambition by Stewart but on the other hand and after 50 years since I saw my first game at Millmoor how can I really say no..

I'm not renewing. Been a supporter since I was 9.
    So don't give me the plastic bit.
    I will now pick and choose the games I want to see.
    When the team put 100% like the fans . maybe I will chip in again, bit sad to lose my seat since NYS has been built.
    I have seen. Some disjointed sh1,the over the years.
    But we have reached a new pinnacle.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I will be for sure as I am a lifelong supporter and will not give up on them just yet.
    What he said.

That from Kemp who keeps slagging the team off .
    What a bell .
    Cue .
    Leave the rioja alone.
    Same old Chestnuts from a dynosaur

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    I will be there as I always am.

However I will be looking at Bradford fixtures to see if they clash with Rotherham.

I can then renew at Rotherham ( discounted old lads ticket) and get a bargain Bantams ticket hopefully to go there when the Millers are away.

I've given up on Rotherham away and Bradford is actually nearer to where I live, and their season ticket prices are really good.

Footy every week if it goes to plan and I could be a plastic in two places.
    Thinking of doing the same with Leeds, if fixtures compliment ours. I live nearer to Leeds and followed them in the bremner days as well as the Millers. I can hear folk gerrin mad at me for that one but I love my footy on a Saturday and if my club aren't prepared to put the effort in I can't see me going to away matches tbh.

I'm going to get a season ticket at Hillsborough and watch Premier League football and fit in Rotherham matches where I can.

PMSL no you're not gorky. I could not watch another team in between the Millers, sorry just don't get that. Can't argue with anyone not re- newing each to do what they want with their hard earned cash.

NO

PMSL no you're not gorky. I could not watch another team in between the Millers, sorry just don't get that. Can't argue with anyone not re- newing each to do what they want with their hard earned cash.

Dont worry Monkey I'll still cheer us on when we play Pigs U21s in the Checkatrade trophy.

Renewing but changing to DD this time. Spread the joy so to speak. I am generally an optimistic sort, but given what I have seen this season, if someone offered me mid-table next season then I'd snatch their hands off.

Suppose I will,its in the blood. However I will be seriously angry with Stewart and son if a new manager is not appointed well before this season ends. I'll be so disappointed and underwhelmed if they persist with cheap option Warne who clearly has not the calibre and capability for this appointment. I know quite a few who will not renew if Warne gets the job.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast