+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham vs Derby guess the score.....

I guess you never played Fifa roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    I suspect he wishes you'd go back to it.

It's great fun, might just do that and Roger can tag along and learn a few things, whilst he's at it.

Bloody hell a prediction of mine turned out corect. And that own goal suggestion (though how the ball bouncing off the back of the keeper from the post can be classed as "own" is beyond me! And yeah i know that according to the rules of "dubious goals" if a ball is heading away from goal and is diverted by a player into the goal it is "an own goal" whereas if its on target and get diverted by a leg or whatever post the keeper it isn't unless that player actually kicks at it!

So what you are suggesting is that a real football game is a bit like playing a computer simulation game? Isn't that arse about face?

I knew that tagging along with me will get you learning a few terms. Way to go Roger! 😎 👏🏻

You can also call the 7-1 goal term a 'cricket score' because it's a very rare occurrence, you see that big of a margin scoreline in the game.

You can also call the 7-1 goal term a 'cricket score' because it's a very rare occurrence, you see that big of a margin scoreline in the game.
    So 7 is a high score in cricket is it?

Not in cricket it isn't Roger but it is in football.

I agree 7 is a lot in football but as it is not a high score in cricket I dont undersyand why you say it is like a cricket score, still less a FIFA score unless that game features artificially high scores?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)