+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Richie Barker

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    Scott Allan on loan as was Izzy and Adeyemi....they were masterstrokes......

Vaulks - Forde - Taylor - Ball....bought within a very small championship budget!

Remember NW left a massive hole in our squad numbers.....filling those gaps on a small budget meant spreading the cash thinly.....with budget players - loans and freebies ( that were left on the market due to the late start of our pre-season )

Young Fry did well for us....and Fisher is still young and will develop - well under Stubbs he would.....Warnsey's history of player development has yet to be written.

Can't argue with history Poker....AS did for Hibs exactly what we needed here and given time and support he would have.....do your own research....

With 60% of the wage budget taken up with OLD "old fashioned" defenders that should have gone in the first window AS had to rely on freebies and by the time NW said NO.....All the best ones were gone.....

MM are full of one liner insults with little thought of the constraints the manager had pre-season....

Again...oversimplification of complex issues.....!

"Wind up or no your tirade of ball licking for this clown is laughable"

Your comprehension of the facts are the only laughable part of this post - but I guess you haven't thought that deeply about it have you !
    He spent 10k+ a week on a **** striker that has played 5 times and has put no work in .When he could have got Bradshaw for 100k more and half the wages probably saving us 250k a year ! Constraints ffs .But i guess you haven't thought about that deeply have you . And Scott Allan a masterstroke? played 3 times looked fat ,slow and lazy then spent the rest of the season injured .Out of the 7k season ticket holders you are the only person i know that thinks Stubbs was a genius lol.. I bet even his dog thinks he did a **** job.

Barker has a 'B' licence I believe - but I also share Mr Waller subtle disregard for Barker....for the same reasons!

Couldn't understand why Moor played him as he couldn't hit a barn door and .....what PW said....

The more this situation pans out I think NR & AS may have been a been a tad uppity about Rotherham Uniteds budget - infrastructure - existing players - general quality of the place.

Perhaps TS had the face on and sacked them for "dissing" his beautiful club ?

He should have - on the contrary - listened to them both and try to drag Rotherham United UP to their standards!

Now TS has a yes man that will follow company policy.....Warnsey will never resign over football matters and probably not be sacked over footballing matters - because after his record thus far "Teflon coated" doesn't cover it does it ?

"Bradshaw for 100k more and half the wage".....

Remember the situation regarding our chief scout being "disappeared" during this period.

Never got the true story about that but Bradshaw was in there somewhere - I heard he was ours and then someone cock it up.....and anyway....when there's a agents / player auction you have to stick with the club's valuations.....remember TS saying....."average players going for silly money".....

Well Bradshaw was average and he went for silly money.

We had Ward to play lone striker ( Yates ) but JCH to come back soon.....Bradshaw was duplication and too much cash and there was a cock up anyway....

Remember pre-season NW left us with half a squad - the budget was minimal - we needed a lot of players simply to form a squad......the "chief scout" went missing.....and the Chairman kept shouting "Silly Money"

It could be the basis of this year's Panto'

Oh - and new players had to be shown the custom arrangement of brightly coloured porto-cabins - that are our training facilities.....

Out of all that chaos.....Stubbs is well out of it to be fair.....perhaps no one applied after another 3 year project lasted 13 games..... so Warne had to take the reigns......

KJ might have been gagged but the football world can read between the lines!

Well it's happening so get over it and give em chance at least? Happy with the appointment myself, I will get behind them and wait and see.

It's the slagging them off as players that gets me. In reality they were both good lower league players who always put in 100% and both did a job a championship level. They may be able to get next seasons squad to put in the same kind of effort? Why has it even been brought up? Every football fan should know that playing career usually means naff all in regards to how good of manager or coach they will be, some of the best footballers aren't right bright for example. Also if they don't make it as a manager is doesn't mean they won't turn out to be a good assistant. I mean they're plenty of examples.

UTM!

"Bradshaw for 100k more and half the wage".....

Remember the situation regarding our chief scout being "disappeared" during this period.

Never got the true story about that but Bradshaw was in there somewhere - I heard he was ours and then someone cock it up.....and anyway....when there's a agents / player auction you have to stick with the club's valuations.....remember TS saying....."average players going for silly money".....

Well Bradshaw was average and he went for silly money.

We had Ward to play lone striker ( Yates ) but JCH to come back soon.....Bradshaw was duplication and too much cash and there was a cock up anyway....

Remember pre-season NW left us with half a squad - the budget was minimal - we needed a lot of players simply to form a squad......the "chief scout" went missing.....and the Chairman kept shouting "Silly Money"

It could be the basis of this year's Panto'

Oh - and new players had to be shown the custom arrangement of brightly coloured porto-cabins - that are our training facilities.....

Out of all that chaos.....Stubbs is well out of it to be fair.....perhaps no one applied after another 3 year project lasted 13 games..... so Warne had to take the reigns......

KJ might have been gagged but the football world can read between the lines!
    My god is Stubbs a relation of yours. No one can say a bad word about him in your mind and you try and force your views on him on every thread. He was **** brought in sub standard players to play in the championship, Fisher ,Blackstock, Allen, Wilson, to name a few who are just no where near good enough. This team has amassed 21 points all season and he brought the **** to the club and then had them play a brand of football they were not capable of doing.

Some people just don't read anything do they.....

I suppose you find out more the deeper you research the subject ....There's a lot of information you ignore or don't know.....what ever the reason you appear short of certain mitigating facts regarding this subject.

You know me - I don't repeat - but the information is out there and tbh I haven't got time right now...lol

UTM

You know me - I don't repeat
    Ahahahahahaha, oh please stop. My god i'm dying.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    Joins club tomorrow.
    Well that's a good start, he's late on his first day.

Just seen Ritchie in Leicester Forest East services...On his way to check in at The Holiday Inn I'm told.

Doesn't want to move his family away from Brighton I've heard !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast