+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Vote Conservative!

If it was a choice between instant death and voting tory then I'd sooner die thanks .

One flash of the frosty knickers and away you go voting for the party that only cares if you are worth millions .

I thought some of you millers had more oil in your lamps .

Agree peterweller. I think short term labour would run the country better than conservative but think the Tory's will demand a better brexit deal.
    May hit the nail on the head when she said there's no magic money tree. There's only so much money in the pot it's where you distribute it that matters if you want more in there you either borrow it, raise taxes or reduce public sector jobs
    The 1 percent tax on the rich that corbyn has talked about is not enough to cover the wages of the 10k extra coppers so where is he going to get the extra cash from?

Sadly for me I won't be voting. Can't vote labour due to poor leadership and his beliefs plus I truly believe we would have been better off staying in Europe than the deal corbyn would/could get us.
    I can't vote Tory because. Well just cant. Who ever wins will prob make a pigs ear of it and Joe blog's will suffer the most.

How's the economy doing chaps ? What are the unemployment figures ? Comrade Corbyn and his Communist buddies can promise everything knowing full well they've no chance of winning. How would they pay for their fantasies ? By plunging the country into more borrowing and bumping up taxation (and that includes us all). I have no strong political views but commonsense tells me I can only vote Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Made me chuckle when corbyn jumped on the Tory's/may for cutting 22k from the police force but only started ramming it home AFTER the terrorist attacks. Then went on to say
    " we would recruit 10000 more police over 4 years". Talk about jumping on the back of the attrocities in London/Manchester
    Diane Abbott, before her 'illness', said in a radio interview the 10,000 over 4 years would cost £300,000. After being questioned further and a deal of hesitation she changed that to £80m - which, as the interviewer pointed out, would mean they'd be paid £2,000 per year! She then said they'd recruit 250,000 officers in the first year at a cost of £64.3m!

The woman is mental and which nob put her in that position in the Labour party?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Made me chuckle when corbyn jumped on the Tory's/may for cutting 22k from the police force but only started ramming it home AFTER the terrorist attacks. Then went on to say
    " we would recruit 10000 more police over 4 years". Talk about jumping on the back of the attrocities in London/Manchester
    Corbyn made the 10,000 extra police election pledge on 2 May, only two weeks after May had announced the election. This was before the Manchester and London Bridge attacks.
    May made her announcement yesterday.
    If anyone is "jumping on the back of the attrocities in London/Manchester" it's not Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Corbyn made the 10,000 extra police election pledge on 2 May, only two weeks after May had announced the election. This was before the Manchester and London Bridge attacks.
    May made her announcement yesterday.
    If anyone is "jumping on the back of the attrocities in London/Manchester" it's not Corbyn.
    He did though Wrinkly, it was on the box and the wireless...it lacks class and dignity, not to mention respect for the victims

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    He did though Wrinkly, it was on the box and the wireless...it lacks class and dignity, not to mention respect for the victims
    And May, who did exactly the same thing outside number 10 on the next afternoon?? "Enough is enough" "Too tolerant"?

Gonna get a lot worse if Jimmy Krankie and her lot hold the balance of power with a hung parliament

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Teresa gets my vote. I'm a tory but in all honesty I do believe she is the one to lead us out of Europe. Can't see Corbyn knowing where to start.
    Genuinely interested to know why you think this given May's horrendous performances during this campaign. She has run away from the opposition and the press so why do you think she can handle tough negotiations with Europe's finest?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast