+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The lack of ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Pulis totally to blame, negative turgid boring anti football that the fans turned their backs on in droves, a guy who was itching for the sack and a payout, pity we didn't sack the **** earlier, we might have had a chance of staying up. In this day and age Pulis should be nowhere near a professional football team.
    Couldn't have put it any better bomber,where's that bloody like button when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    How many more times are you going to post the same thing ?

How many times are you going to keep blaming Pulis - he left in November FFS! Pulis got 10 points out of 12 games and Pardew has managed 8 points from the same amount of games and could have brought in changes in January, but did not! Points are what we need not a slightly increase in pretty football. We had pretty football under Mowbray, but his side could not defend!!!! Points, points and more points are what we need!

Are you still going to type faster than Jordan gets her knickers off, to slate Pulis, when any reply is a positive about anything Pulis did from any poster?

Pulis deserved to go, and should have gone at the end of last season. To replace Pulis though after 12 games, with an unemployed idiot, was why our club has no ambition, and will never have any! But hey do, nobody ever blames the Board or an owner who care tuppence for his club, and no doubt, does not even know what off side means.........

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    How many times are you going to keep blaming Pulis - he left in November FFS! Pulis got 10 points out of 12 games and Pardew has managed 8 points from the same amount of games and could have brought in changes in January, but did not! Points are what we need not a slightly increase in pretty football. We had pretty football under Mowbray, but his side could not defend!!!! Points, points and more points are what we need!

Are you still going to type faster than Jordan gets her knickers off, to slate Pulis, when any reply is a positive about anything Pulis did from any poster?

Pulis deserved to go, and should have gone at the end of last season. To replace Pulis though after 12 games, with an unemployed idiot, was why our club has no ambition, and will never have any! But hey do, nobody ever blames the Board or an owner who care tuppence for his club, and no doubt, does not even know what off side means.........
    Because he did nothing positive in my view.
    He joined we were one point about the relegation zone.
    Three years later he goes leaving us one point above the relegation zone spending £100 or so million putting together a total joke of a squad in the process, playing "watching the freezer defrost" football.
    You might find positives in the above. I don't.
    You have spent the last god knows how long defending him. Even up til two games before he was sacked. Then all of a sudden you change or tune completely.
    Here's a quote from Claire Wheeler (you might need to google who she is"which I saw on Twitter this week.

"Interesting comment re Pardew fully supporting Regis Day -respect to him for doing so but so he should!
    Shame the same couldn't be said for Tony Pulis who wouldn't talk about Astle Day and never made the effort to come and say hello to my family.
    Another reason I despise him"

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Because he did nothing positive in my view.
    He joined we were one point about the relegation zone.
    Three years later he goes leaving us one point above the relegation zone spending £100 or so million putting together a total joke of a squad in the process, playing "watching the freezer defrost" football.
    You might find positives in the above. I don't.
    You have spent the last god knows how long defending him. Even up til two games before he was sacked. Then all of a sudden you change or tune completely.
    Here's a quote from Claire Wheeler (you might need to google who she is"which I saw on Twitter this week.

"Interesting comment re Pardew fully supporting Regis Day -respect to him for doing so but so he should!
    Shame the same couldn't be said for Tony Pulis who wouldn't talk about Astle Day and never made the effort to come and say hello to my family.
    Another reason I despise him"

I have not changed my tune as I have always said - be careful what you wish for. I wanted him gone after the Huddersfield match but not replaced with some one worse! Fact is, Pulis wanted to go himself, as I have heard the compensation has helped pay off his court bill and he's on as much cash at Boro as he was at West Brom!

**** the quotes, the slight improvement in football, and the nice Pardew smile - we want points and points quickly otherwise we are down. Going down will be a disaster and Pardew will still be with us, because no other ****er will want him, just as much as he was not wanted before a club without ambition came calling!

PS - Pulis would not have done any worse than 8 points from Pardew's 12 games - love him or hate him!

You really are a total fraud aren't you?

What a complete tool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)