+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rochdale will be no pushover on Saturday

Nothing from press conference really, all are injury free, Potter is back, Proctor still out

Take your pick Warney and yes look at a plan B

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Nothing from press conference really, all are injury free, Potter is back, Proctor still out

Take your pick Warney and yes look at a plan B
    Procter has been seen dragging the weighted sledge around Roundwood so he seems to be progressing nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Procter has been seen dragging the weighted sledge around Roundwood so he seems to be progressing nicely.
    Evans has been scouting?

Always think the key to making the game much easier is to get the first goal otherwise you get the opposition slowing things down and doing absolute anything the stop the rhythm following in the game which happened in the Donny match. We really don't want another game like that where we are up against it most of the match because we can't score in the 90th min every match.

On the ‘ be brave’ thread that’s up it looks like quite a few are expecting changes (going on the shirt count)

I think it’ll be same team but would be happy with one change

I think without being big headed we must start & put teams like this to the sword,we are the team in form at home go out & make a statement of intention that we want a top two finish.4-0 the Millers ��

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I remember the away game the left back caused us problems looks a good player.
    Yes Yak at Rochdale their left-back did look decent although he did get booked for kicking Ryan Williams up in the air just before half-time. I think his name was Joe Bunney, if so Bunney is now playing for Northampton Town.
    I'm expecting a tough physical game like the away game.

Millers 3-1 Dale.

Think this is gonna be a messy game. Hill will get them fighting like Donny did and it'll be hard to impose our rhythm.

Hope that we learn from Donny and come out fighting like crazy in the first 15 mins, knock them out of the way and impose our game on them.

Hard fought 1-0 Millers for me.

We ought to have been 3-1 up at half-time when we played them over there & didn't take our chances.
    To be fair to Rochdale they too had a few chances to equalize & missed out towards the end of the game.
    Don't like Keith Hill....don't let me down lads....

3-1 Millers

I’d like to see us hammer someone now
    10-0 will do

It’s raining it’s falling ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast