+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Who mentioned prison?
    Ah you didn't cotton on then, Mappers?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Ah you didn't cotton on then, Mappers?
    Does your earlier post constitute 'gaol bate'?

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Does your earlier post constitute 'gaol bate'?
    He's too invested in baiting and demonstrating his intellect than addressing the points made in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    He's too invested in baiting and demonstrating his intellect than addressing the points made in the OP.
    But I've already addressed them. What about your hypocrisy in insulting me after admonishing everyone for being abusive? The gaol bait was a bit of humour - something sadly lacking from all your posts.

But I've already addressed them. What about your hypocrisy in insulting me after admonishing everyone for being abusive? The gaol bait was a bit of humour - something sadly lacking from all your posts.
    Sid the obtuse,
    you think that's an insult, I suggest you look up the definition of an insult as you're clearly not as well read as you claim to be.

You haven't addressed anything other than to make snide remarks about British fans, de rigueur among the left these days, generally anti British oh and yes, calling me 'ignorant' again.

We ignorant masses, prostrate ourselves at the font that is your benevolent, all knowing wisdom oh left leaning one.

I'd gaol you for anti Britishness.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 04-05-2018 at 12:52 PM.

What the Roma fans have done will pale into insignificance after the world cup. I see Moscow have banned drinking on match days. What fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    What the Roma fans have done will pale into insignificance after the world cup. I see Moscow have banned drinking on match days. What fun.
    I don't think that the organised Russian yobs actually drink much or at all but it's a good idea to ban British fans from the juice so they don't get a bit too brave.

I think that given the right cocktail of circumstances, a fatality is a real possibility in Russia.

Sid the obtuse,
    you think that's an insult, I suggest you look up the definition of an insult as you're clearly not as well read as you claim to be.

You haven't addressed anything other than to make snide remarks about British fans, de rigueur among the left these days, generally anti British oh and yes, calling me 'ignorant' again.

We ignorant masses, prostrate ourselves at the font that is your benevolent, all knowing wisdom oh left leaning one.

I'd gaol you for anti Britishness.
    So calling someone a supercilious arrogant prat is not an insult?

Oh dear, here we go again. Please find the post where I said (1) I'm better than everyone else; (2) I am well read; (3) I claimed I was intelligent.
    I wouldn't demean myself by clicking on your profile because like Elite I couldn't give a poo, especially about someone who can't even spell their own user name.
    It has an e on the end by the way (unless you were conceived or born in midair!).
    You annoy me like a mosquito annoys me so I guess that's some justification for your monicker. Jailed for anti-Britishness!!!!!! How do you know I don't wear a locket with a pic of Lizzy hanging round my neck?
    You don't, do you?

So calling someone a supercilious arrogant prat is not an insult?

Oh dear, here we go again. Please find the post where I said (1) I'm better than everyone else; (2) I am well read; (3) I claimed I was intelligent.
    I wouldn't demean myself by clicking on your profile because like Elite I couldn't give a poo, especially about someone who can't even spell their own user name.
    It has an e on the end by the way (unless you were conceived or born in midair!).
    You annoy me like a mosquito annoys me so I guess that's some justification for your monicker. Jailed for anti-Britishness!!!!!! How do you know I don't wear a locket with a pic of Lizzy hanging round my neck?
    You don't, do you?
    I'd like to see something round your nasty, judgemental, little neck.

People have their own reasons for their user names, not all dull and uninventive like yours, how do you know that I wasn't born on a flight, how do you know it's not an anagram or isn't personally symbolic of something else personal?

You have no real ability to communicate on a decent level so off you jog, try not to dribble as you go
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 04-05-2018 at 03:39 PM.

how do you know it's not an anagram?
    Doubtful. Prairie Nob is the only thing I could come up with that seems in any way apt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast