+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gordon Morritt Former Miller Passes Away

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Jan- Feb 1965.
    The Jan-Feb 1965 was the FA Cup.John Richards did not play for Wolves till 1969 after Gordon had left.I think old age is catching up with Ericslad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Thanks for that Archie, I must have had dark glasses on that afternoon, also lost 0-3 in replay.I think John Richards did
    the damage that night ?
    Eric must be your age pal, think John Richards did the damage for Wolves when we played them in FA Cup in 76/77....a lot of trouble behind the goal at this game unlike the one you talk about in 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Eric must be your age pal, think John Richards did the damage for Wolves when we played them in FA Cup in 76/77....a lot of trouble behind the goal at this game unlike the one you talk about in 65.
    After the carnage behind the goal and subsequent dispersion of Rotherham fans I remember bumping into your brother in law Arch. He was wearing a sheepskin coat (probably Rotherham market) and swigging from a hipflask (brandy and blackcurrant)

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    After the carnage behind the goal and subsequent dispersion of Rotherham fans I remember bumping into your brother in law Arch. He was wearing a sheepskin coat (probably Rotherham market) and swigging from a hipflask (brandy and blackcurrant)
    Yes thats correct Wrinkly, we were together but you wouldnt have noticed me in my "donkey jacket" wi can of stones in pocket.!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123