+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT--Owd Fart

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Old medieval saying--

Cook well the tart,
    Or thou dust fart.

--Referring to the tendency of undercooked fruit to cause bloatedness and billiousness.
    Billiousness allus meks mi laff that word

There's a beer called owd fart. Nowt to do with this thread. Just thought I'd share some useless information

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    There's a beer called owd fart. Nowt to do with this thread. Just thought I'd share some useless information
    Brewed in Sowerby Bridge no doubt anutha piece of useless information !!! FartsRuss .com Windee Lane , lower bowel st , turd turn onya left afta sewage farm,

Did I ever tell you that tail abart when I went Blackpool wi wife and dowta abart 1971.

No , fill uz in Mesta C , am shoorits funny ? Nowt like a gud tail

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    No , fill uz in Mesta C , am shoorits funny ? Nowt like a gud tail
    Talking abart farting this comes in same brakit.

We went to Blackpool at Barnsley feast week , got into a lodgein house on Yorkshire street nowt posh 3 rooms on landing with a toilet at the end we were next to the toilet one up from us was a couple in there 60's and in the 1st one was a young couple very smart she would have brought ducks off water like a film star 2nd day in I got up early and snoke art to go to toilet got to door and heard 2 farts any man would have been proud of so l backed off and went back to our room left the door open a little bit so I could see when the person had left the toilet 5 minuets and the smart slim good looking woman came past so I shot off to the bog and in the pot was the biggest turd you have ever seen must have been a foot long and as thick as my wrist I flushed 3 times but could not budge it so I shot off before anyone came 10 minuets later I heard this waaaaar, waaaaar so I opened are door and there was owd man one up from us, I said what's up mate, he said get in there pointing at the bog and look whats in pot tha'll want a block and chain to shift that.
    I tried telling are lass but could not for laughing.
    Next day there was a sign please flush toilet.
    Owd man said to me after did tha give um a lift when they got it art.
    Still laugh abart it after all these years.

Why don't women flush toilet? Are they scared of bog monster or just embarrassed that they've had a sh1te?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Why don't women flush toilet? Are they scared of bog monster or just embarrassed that they've had a sh1te?
    Perhaps they are on a water meter

"Block and chain" Med mi laugh that did.

The slim posh tarts today are often vegetarians who mek big logs and generate a looada gas.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    "Block and chain" Med mi laugh that did.

The slim posh tarts today are often vegetarians who mek big logs and generate a looada gas.
    You can always tell a lady fart too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast