+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan replies official statement

And if he hadn't mentioned anything about the takeover people on here would be going on. Like swale said he can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think the point might be that even AH doesn't yet know if he CAN personally guarantee anything.
    Then how can he make a statement that Notts wont be affected!

The reality is its up in the air. Nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Then how can he make a statement that Notts wont be affected!

The reality is its up in the air. Nobody knows.
    #faith #trust #promotion, oops #norelegation oop #noadministration

Still he has had good practice at sleeping outside with the two years of supporting CEO Sleepout and it may be that he'll be outside Marks & Sparks before long.

I've just read a feature in the Grauniad on AH, written by Daniel Taylor, 27th Jan. Really reads like a comic strip. The guy just wouldn't listen.

If Paragon are gone the administrators of Paragon will come after Notts unless Paragon pay off all their debts. Of course they won't get anything out of Notts other than to drive them out of business as someone not only going to have to pay their debts off but keep ploughing in £60k/week to pay the wage bills etc.

It doesn't make sense for anyone to take over Notts at all. Bottom of the league, good candidates for relegation, overstaffed. Why would anyone want us?

And whilst I believe AH is trying is best and this must be a very trying time for him, I bet he's even busier than he was when he was the busiest man in the world, I really don't have any #faith #believe in what he says because from where I sit he's #delusional.

Let's hope I'm very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    #faith #trust #promotion, oops #norelegation oop #noadministration

Still he has had good practice at sleeping outside with the two years of supporting CEO Sleepout and it may be that he'll be outside Marks & Sparks before long.

I've just read a feature in the Grauniad on AH, written by Daniel Taylor, 27th Jan. Really reads like a comic strip. The guy just wouldn't listen.

If Paragon are gone the administrators of Paragon will come after Notts unless Paragon pay off all their debts. Of course they won't get anything out of Notts other than to drive them out of business as someone not only going to have to pay their debts off but keep ploughing in £60k/week to pay the wage bills etc.

It doesn't make sense for anyone to take over Notts at all. Bottom of the league, good candidates for relegation, overstaffed. Why would anyone want us?

And whilst I believe AH is trying is best and this must be a very trying time for him, I bet he's even busier than he was when he was the busiest man in the world, I really don't have any #faith #believe in what he says because from where I sit he's #delusional.

Let's hope I'm very wrong.
    You are correct. Nobody really knows what the future holds and I have no faith in him any more. He seems to have ballsed up everything he touches lately. No pun intended. As for a consortium well I wait with baited breath for more details!

It's all the same bullsh1t we're always fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    It's all the same bullsh1t we're always fed.
    The sheeple fan base still believe it in the main though. Mainly as a lot of them are too pig ignorant to look beneath the shiny veneer. Hope we are fine. Have no confidence we will be. Apparently that means I am damming Alan Hardy!

Suppose theres not a lot us loyal supporters can do about this sorry episode. Just got to hope that when the dust has settled theres some remnants of a club that we can turn up to on a saturday afternoon. 🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Suppose theres not a lot us loyal supporters can do about this sorry episode. Just got to hope that when the dust has settled theres some remnants of a club that we can turn up to on a saturday afternoon. ����
    Yeah, we just have to sit and watch it all fall apart. Hopefully a deal will come through in the coming weeks and we'll have new owners. But at this point, I have no reason to suspect that new owners will put an end to the seemingly endless spiral of **** we have to put up with. It'll probably just be a different flavour of ****.

It's probably best if we all just focus on Saturday and getting behind the team. Lose that and we're as good as down.

Old Pie is quite correct. Administrators have no feelings for history or loyalty. Particularly where debt is concerned. Whilst I have tried, like many, to see the better side of Hardy and have some sympathy he hasn't helped himself. I do wonder how he managed to build what allegedly was a successful business. Many businesses borrow but eventually they have to pay those borrowings back. Running your own business is very rewarding but a constant worry and those who haven't done so will never understand. A bit like never having played football but having opinions about the game. Great but if you haven't done it you'll never really know.
    It hurts me to state it but if Notts don't go into administration I will be very surprised.

I don't see how we pay the staff until the end of the season. All loans and continual borrowing were to a company that is now in administration, the banks won't lend the club a penny without a guaranteed backer of last resort and Hardy just doesn't have the required liquidity to fund us.
    At best the loans never get paid back because Hardy has cleverly put a wall between us and Paragon. Maybe all we have to do is make regular fixed already agreed payments. If so , as long as we don't break the contract we may keep things going. If he hasn't we're screwed. Although we haven't a hope of paying £7 million off the administrators will want anything they can get even if it liquidated us for peanuts.
    Unlike Ray Trew who if necessary could fund the club, Hardy can't. I've a horrible feeling we've only got a few weeks left to save ourselves from a Darlington / Scarborough style oblivion without an immediate takeover.
    Hopefully I'm talking out my arse but I'm struggling to see where the cash flow to break even until May comes from.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast