+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fylde V Salford

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Quite a few

Look at the effort bridpie has gone to compared to you; I'll need more than that thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don’t really know what’s wrong with the “state of the game”. Record crowds, lovely grounds, All English European finals, the game we all love is booming in this country.
    The foreign owned, foreign staffed clubs in the Greed League are doing well, but the grassroots is dying rapidly. Whole leagues have packed in this year, not just clubs. participation levels are plumetting. My son's team can't find opposition for a game every weekend. If Beckham et al really wanted to help he'd fund 3G pitches for kids, support match officials (183 referees quit this year in Notttinghamshire alone) and stop pouring money into the pockets of the already rich.

in the starting elevens thsi week:

Spurs 1 Englishman
    Liverpool 1 Englishman
    ARsenal 3 Englishmen
    Chelsea 3 Englishmen

8 from 44 - less than 20%

English teams! What bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post

Spurs 1 Englishman
    Liverpool 1 Englishman
    ARsenal 3 Englishmen
    Chelsea 3 Englishmen

Doesnt seem to be affecting the national team though as claimed for a love you long time.

Spurs 1 Englishman
    Liverpool 1 Englishman
    ARsenal 3 Englishmen
    Chelsea 3 Englishmen

Milner Henderson Alexandee-Arnold all started against Barcelona thats 3 English they also had Robertson from Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Milner Henderson Alexandee-Arnold all started against Barcelona thats 3 English they also had Robertson from Scotland.
    Sorry, got my numbers the wrong way round, swap the 3's for 1's and vv. Still 8 though in total. Scotsmen aren't English!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Doesnt seem to be affecting the national team though as claimed for a love you long time.
    Not by me, and I love you too!!

Sorry, got my numbers the wrong way round, swap the 3's for 1's and vv. Still 8 though in total. Scotsmen aren't English!!
    I know but in the good old days people never called Scottish or Irish foreign.

The foreign owned, foreign staffed clubs in the Greed League are doing well, but the grassroots is dying rapidly. Whole leagues have packed in this year, not just clubs. participation levels are plumetting. My son's team can't find opposition for a game every weekend. If Beckham et al really wanted to help he'd fund 3G pitches for kids, support match officials (183 referees quit this year in Notttinghamshire alone) and stop pouring money into the pockets of the already rich.
    Nothing the likes of Beckham can do re. Referees quitting. It’s the players, coaches, supporters and parents that have no respect for them. I have witnessed first hand how referees at kids matches are treated.

Beckham et al could become referees, especially at kids and amateur games where the key shortages are.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast