+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff coming back from germany

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Tha were lucky, we lived for three months in a rolled up newspaper in a septic tank. We Had to get up a'six in the morning, clean the newspaper, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill, for a 14 hour day, week in week out for 6 pennies a month, and when we got home, our dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt.
    Absolute classic Monty Python Grist

Is Grant Ward there?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Is Grant Ward there?
    Can't give a definitive answer as I'm not in Germany, but Warney said, only a a few days ago, that Grant Ward was on holiday and considering the offer from RUFC. I have heard/seen nothing about him since then.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Can't give a definitive answer as I'm not in Germany,
    Plastic

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Plastic

I got as far as checking flights to Hannover, but having found out that there was only going to be one game on the tour which is open to the public, I didn't bother progressing any further with my plans.

I'm pretty sure he aint there. I have not caught sight of him on any pictures sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post

I got as far as checking flights to Hannover, but having found out that there was only going to be one game on the tour which is open to the public, I didn't bother progressing any further with my plans.
    It's a good job you're not there Mike. I'm not sure your nerves could take the stress of worrying about anyone picking up an injury, missing an open goal or playing out of position

He'd be alreight if he'd had a few litres of German ale darn him Cam!

No sure if its been mentioned but word is Dan Barlaser is very highly rated within the coaching staff. Let hope he lives up to it.

Anyone seen him?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast