Well it's our clubs 100th Birthday .................... here's five snapshot memories from me over the last 50 years of journeys,controversies,battles,triumphs in various fortresses visited and the inspiration I've drawn following the club.Experiences which undoubtably made others,myself and family stronger and much wiser balanced human-beings.Owners,Managers,Players come and go but supporters are hooked for life on the roller coaster that is Leeds United.

1.Most memorable game for me.

1970 Leeds v Celtic at ER (old) European Cup 1st leg semi-final clash which we lost 0-1.Stood on a wooden stool in a packed Lowfields Road on the half way line totally in awe of the loud,hoards of swaying Celtic fans in the old Scratching shed.The atmosphere that evening got me hooked and no other match quite surpassed those 'feelings' in any other Leeds game I've attended since that night as a five year old.Still got the autographs from Bertie Auld,Bobby Lennox,Billy McNeil ...........

2. Favourite Leeds player for me

Seen a many greats over the years but for me it was and still is Allan Clarke.

3.My most memorable away day British ground & European ground experience.

The old Stamford Bridge was special & the 'state of art' futuristic Parc des Princes Paris back in 1975 was an eye opener facility wise which set the standard we're all used to today.

4.Worst moment.

Istanbul, Turkey against Galatasaray.The feelings of total fear and vulnerability before the match on 5th April 2000.

5.What Leeds United means to me.

My birth/home town.

Leeds United is a family shared passion.

Incredible loyal friendships made following the team,the spirit of belonging,the travel adventures,the many genuine friendships made with other teams fans and above all a belief that anything is possible and achievable if your determined to experience being a Leeds United supporter come what may.

I'm sure a few on 'ere will have 5 different tales to tell and share ?

MOT