+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- ONS Website

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You are either Tricky, the identical twin of Tricky, or the love child of Tricky. Just like he used to do, you frantically search Google until you find something which says what you want it to say, and then post it as fact!

You are a joke.
    *Cups hand to ear.........*
    "What's that, Sonny?"

"La, la, la,la,................
    I watched this a while ago, I heard about it and didn't have to frantically search anything.

Can't argue with the experts on here though, can we?
    Knut is a Knut job.

Believe Boris.

Buy the T-shirt.

I think today's weekly figures unfortunately blow your original argument out of the water. Deaths in the week to April 3rd of 16,387, up 6,082 (+59%) on the average for the same week in the previous 5 years. Deaths with COVID noted on the death certificate of 3,475. Still looks like all the COVID deaths are not being captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Evesham Pie View Post
    I think today's weekly figures unfortunately blow your original argument out of the water. Deaths in the week to April 3rd of 16,387, up 6,082 (+59%) on the average for the same week in the previous 5 years. Deaths with COVID noted on the death certificate of 3,475. Still looks like all the COVID deaths are not being captured.
    I think describing Dam617's fringe of society ramblings as an 'argument' is quite generous of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Evesham Pie View Post
    Deaths WITH Covid?

Like the death of Eddie Large - who was rushed into hospital with massive heart failure and contracted it whilst in there?

He ain't the only one in those figures by a long chalk.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Deaths WITH Covid?

Like the death of Eddie Large - who was rushed into hospital with massive heart failure and contracted it whilst in there?

He ain't the only one in those figures by a long chalk.
    Nevertheless, now would be a better time to do a comparison. As in 'how many people died in the UK on April 14th 2019?' and 'how many people dies in the UK on April 14th 2020?' Even allowing for your 'long chalk' argument, I am confident the difference in numbers would show how serious the virus was.
    Surely, you are not still trying to say that this is principally a media event? Or are you?

Watch out dam617 the gestapo are about, and you can not disagree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Nevertheless, now would be a better time to do a comparison. As in 'how many people died in the UK on April 14th 2019?' and 'how many people dies in the UK on April 14th 2020?' Even allowing for your 'long chalk' argument, I am confident the difference in numbers would show how serious the virus was.
    Surely, you are not still trying to say that this is principally a media event? Or are you?
    Yes he was trying to suggest that this is just a flu and that there were no more deaths than usual.

Somehow he thought that the sum total of the world's governments and their scientific advisers had got it wrong, and he, Dam617, along with some other right wing crazies from the Guido Fawkes forum, had nailed it. Probably thanks to a couple of hours 'doing his research' on YouTube.

The bad news is that none of them ever contemplate just saying 'ok fair enough, got that one wrong'.

They always try to change their original claim into something else to make it easier to defend, or concentrate on one minor aspect of it to make it look like they were right all along. In this case it looks like being an argument over the Eddie Large's exact cause of death, if anyone fancies it.

I'm out (already been there and done that this week).

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Watch out dam617 the gestapo are about, and you can not disagree with them.
    But do you disagree with him, or do you think he's spot on?

BBC posted this graph earlier today

Well i think the guy in the video dam617 talks about has some valid points,
    he is a university epidemiologist of 35 yrs Professor Wittkowski

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast