+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MB leaving?

The Sun published this story, enough said it is indeed bollox. He will sign this week.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    To be fair Ive not heard the bollox rumour oz had. But yeah why is it always LUFC who somehow get connected in some way or other. The media like to stir the pot for sure and for sure they will get the responses they are after.
    MB will be with us next season. oz post is 100% bollox. I put it down to that xxxx shyte they sup!
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    The Sun published this story, enough said it is indeed bollox. He will sign this week.
    B0llox or not, why the f00k are we without a coach under contract less than a month from seasons start, and without any real strengthening of the squad? The young lad from Wigan is not enough, obviously.

Mostly click-bait, they realise the amount of interest Leeds generate online and these controversial rumours start a myriad of exchanges, just look at how well #freebenwhite has taken off

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    To be fair Ive not heard the bollox rumour oz had. But yeah why is it always LUFC who somehow get connected in some way or other. The media like to stir the pot for sure and for sure they will get the responses they are after.
    MB will be with us next season. oz post is 100% bollox. I put it down to that xxxx shyte they sup!
    Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Mostly click-bait, they realise the amount of interest Leeds generate online and these controversial rumours start a myriad of exchanges, just look at how well #freebenwhite has taken off
    Doesnt answer the question....why would any club, in the run up to its first season in the PL and with next to no time during a short close season, NOT have the coach credited with making promotion possible under contract well before 4 weeks from seasons start?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Doesnt answer the question....why would any club, in the run up to its first season in the PL and with next to no time during a short close season, NOT have the coach credited with making promotion possible under contract well before 4 weeks from seasons start?
    Personally I think it's just the way Bielsa is, it's not about money and contracts it's about football. He has a different priority list to the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Respected yes but wait till it goes tits ups and the locals turn on him lol.
    All the people saying bollox to leaving and I'm sure they are right the bollox word should be used more often on every player we are supposedly linked to and bollox offers made.
    Mrs O till he signs Bollox or not this rumours will be doing the rounds.
    Oz.
    In many countries that I deal with its usual that an expired contract is automatically extended during the often protracted delay before the new contract is signed - usually translation of language is the delay factor & getting folks eventually together to sign the damn thing.

My elder brother has a garage in Wetherby area and also attends St Joseph's church.
    Paul Robinson is often in the Team 17 Executive box at ER of which I help out on match days for owner Debbie Bestwick promoting her company and the Stats I provide on here come from various contacts I help promote through that media connection (including the official stats provider for the club this season).Robbo plays golf with Bielsa and others at Linton golf club near Wetherby.
    Happy that you and many others appreciate my efforts.Bielsa actually understands the 'Leeds thing' that we all are blessed with so I cannot see him leaving us.
    Sleep well Oz - what'll be will be !

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Oz.
    In many countries that I deal with its usual that an expired contract is automatically extended during the often protracted delay before the new contract is signed - usually translation of language is the delay factor & getting folks eventually together to sign the damn thing.

My elder brother has a garage in Wetherby area and also attends St Joseph's church.
    Paul Robinson is often in the Team 17 Executive box at ER of which I help out on match days for owner Debbie Bestwick promoting her company and the Stats I provide on here come from various contacts I help promote through that media connection (including the official stats provider for the club this season).Robbo plays golf with Bielsa and others at Linton golf club near Wetherby.
    Happy that you and many others appreciate my efforts.Bielsa actually understands the 'Leeds thing' that we all are blessed with so I cannot see him leaving us.
    Sleep well Oz - what'll be will be !

MOT
    True that Mrs O it's just I like knowing in advance if it was to happen god forbid this late we will be you know s-----d.
    On another note are the seriously planning to get 2 or 3 decent premier league players or just the rumoured 3 more ****s?
    All we are getting is rumours and no action

3 more ****agers dont know why it wiped ****s?
    Wtf won't let me type young ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I didn't get it from the sun but an article from Spain. It's like everyone says probably bollox but the mention of it makes you question things.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Poch approached but ex Barca player and current Dutch manager Ronald Koeman favourite...
    Koeman odds on (has a clause in his contract should Barcelona approach)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)