+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: More on FA Trophy

Great chance for Notts to be giant killers!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Left back come centre back cover... One name I comes to mind and he hasn't found a club yet...
    I doubt we could meet Krystian Pearce's wage demands - don't forget he was last playing at champions elect Mansfield Town FC...

P.S. I think a Sam Graham loan is a possibility...

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I doubt we could meet Krystian Pearce's wage demands - don't forget he was last playing at champions elect Mansfield Town FC...

I was thinking more Sheehan myself 😂

I’d very much like to see Sam Graham return to the club for a season long loan. I thought he looked solid and composed and deserves another chance to see what he can do. It was only injury that ended it abruptly. So hopefully the goodwill is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Great chance for Notts to be giant killers!
    Now that is a depressing statement.

10 years ago, we'd just started our first campaign back in the 3rd tier, whilst Harrogate had just been relegated to tier 7, a level below Eastwood Town.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Now that is a depressing statement.

10 years ago, we'd just started our first campaign back in the 3rd tier, whilst Harrogate had just been relegated to tier 7, a level below Eastwood Town.
    Correction: Harrogate finished rock bottom of tier 6 in 2010 but avoided relegation because two other clubs were expelled. The rest, as they say, is history. It's really starting to hit now, that loss at Wembley. Fixtures day is usually a time to be optimistic but I'm not sure I'm going to be feeling it this year. Need a good start.

Personally would be happy with Pearce , but what about the youngster who finished the season with us , Adam Long?Seemed to do ok

Concord Rangers have just beaten Halesowen Town 2-1 in the first semi-final, so will play us or Harrogate at Wembley.

Tranmere and Harrogate go to penalties in the EFL Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Concord Rangers have just beaten Halesowen Town 2-1 in the first semi-final, so will play us or Harrogate at Wembley.

Teehee:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottingh...77827252820682

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Harrogate win the penalty shoot-out 8-7, so our semi-final against them will now be played on Thursday 17th Sep.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast