+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jonson Clarke-Harris

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Peterborough have a policy of transfer listing players in the final year of their contracts...there will be winners and losers in that policy but it’s an interesting one..

I will say this if jch and llkewise yates if they had just left and ended up flittering about in league two level etc..I doubt we would seen posts about them every other week...
    You will always see posts about goal scorers Clarkey 1974.

Good luck to both players, I rated Jonson Clarke-Harris, who I thought needed a manager who could control & bring the
    best out of him, has to Yates, I did not rate him, he needed beefing up, because he was easily knocked off a ball.
    To which I did post this about both players in past posts.

The decisions were made for them to leave at the time.I dont really think the yo-yoing between leagues helps these kind of players but it is what it is...at the time I agreed with both decisions when they left and I shouldn’t change that view now...

My mole at the club told me that he was a loner in the dressing room, didn't mix and just listened to Gangsta rap all the time.....

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    My mole at the club told me that he was a loner in the dressing room, didn't mix and just listened to Gangsta rap all the time.....
    And now he’s listening to gangsta crap at Peterborough

Heard Johno being interviewed on quest highlights last night he spoke well like a team player but opposition to Peterborough yesterday was woeful, still not sure if he could cut it in the championship. Yates took his penalty well yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And now he’s listening to gangsta crap at Peterborough
    Barry Fry [ The Arthur Daley of Football } will teach him the ins & outs, of dodgy dealings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123