+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    What a bizarre reply.
    I'm referring to his point on Wiles, how's that bizarre? Is it mad Saturday tonight on here or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'm referring to his point on Wiles, how's that bizarre? Is it mad Saturday tonight on here or what?
    Use of words genuine and unbiased. Only a handful have an agenda they can't shift from because of their own arrogance. Most are genuine I'd suggest. Bizarre probably a bit strong in fairness.

I thought Wiles was a lot better today, although he hasn't set the league alight so far. Each to their own.

Cannot fault the effort put in by everyone despite one or two not being at their best. The team spirit and determination is wonderful to behold and a special word of praise for Ollie who has come through a little sticky patch and was incredible.

At the minute we are averaging 1:42 ppg and no team outside the top 4 has better goal difference.

Let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    The changes for the Sheff U game are easy aren't they. Drop Wood because he's too old to play more than one game per season and bring Vickers in so that Victor doesn't flap at the ball.
    He didn't even mention the goalscorer (again), nor the brilliant goalkeeping display by Viktor (again). Pathetic individual.

He didn't even mention the goalscorer (again), nor the brilliant goalkeeping display by Viktor (again). Pathetic individual.
    He's just continuing from his working days when factories had so many mechanical clocks they had to employ a 'winder upper'.

Use of words genuine and unbiased. Only a handful have an agenda they can't shift from because of their own arrogance. Most are genuine I'd suggest. Bizarre probably a bit strong in fairness.

I thought Wiles was a lot better today, although he hasn't set the league alight so far. Each to their own.
    MillersTime, I have to confess I have never seen CTMilller post such an open and honest view on a single player (Wiles) expressing where he believes his comfort levels are and to be honest, it was a breath of fresh air to read such an honest unbiased post from a man I know well as a friend.

As for Wiles, a much better performance today but he should have been subbed 15-20 minutes earlier but, that's my view. Lindsay needs a fairer crack of the whip so to speak.

I accept your point on Bizarre being used. Have a good evening pal.

I'm not brainwashed. I'm thick skinned. Thought MM was about opinions! Given my take on today's game. Watford weren't that good today next Saturday at Sheff U will be a proper test.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    At the minute we are averaging 1:42 ppg and no team outside the top 4 has better goal difference.

Let that sink in.
    Brilliant point buddy!

He can't help himself...he's too highly 'strung'

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast