+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Cant fault the players but 3511 at home whats that all about? Terrible tactics again. OK we started well but we were never going to keep that pace up but once again he changed nothing untill it was forced upon him to do so. Terrible manager who has no clue what is needed in the Championship. Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Cant fault the players but 4511 at home whats that all about? Terrible tactics again. OK we started well but we were never going to keep that pace up but once again he changed nothing untill it was forced upon him to do so. Terrible manager who has no clue what is need in the Championship. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Playing a team who was in the premiership last season.

With a league 1 team.

Keep it tight keep it close game

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Playing a team who was in the premiership last season.

With a league 1 team.

Keep it tight keep it close game
    You do not win games like that tho as the result yet again shows you. We give to many teams to much respect and I would rather go down fighting than whimpeing like we do so many times. We are going to have to stop being scared of losing before we start winning.

Cant fault the players but 3511 at home whats that all about? Terrible tactics again. OK we started well but we were never going to keep that pace up but once again he changed nothing untill it was forced upon him to do so. Terrible manager who has no clue what is needed in the Championship. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Terrible manager??
    You used to slate Warne all the time and now Taylor.
    What level have you managed at oh wise one?

Didn't deserve to lose today. G Hall is like Icky at times, always involved in us conceding. Worrying.

There's a pattern of bad ref decisions, our bad decisions and sloppy defending, throw in the hard luck stories......we've been here before and it ends in relegation.

We have nothing up front unless Kelly plays.......worrying again. Eaves needs to get involved more and very quickly.......

What an absolute joke. That is three out of four games we have been completely and utterly robbed.

The Norwich lad put his hand straight across Ogbene at pace. It was a stonewall penalty.

The officials are an absolute disgrace. They are determined to keep us down. If that had been at the other end he would given it 100%.

I think, apart from the Blades, the top clubs are awful. It’s an awful league and frankly League 1 is much more enjoyable. Don’t get me wrong. I hope we stay up but there is no level playing field and it wants sorting. Even worse Wednesdays fiasco & that loudmouth of an opposing Manager & the disgraceful booking robbed us of Bramall, who would have torn a poor Norwich team to pieces.

No more plucky losers. It’s us against the world.

Unbelievable post

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Terrible manager??
    You used to slate Warne all the time and now Taylor.
    What level have you managed at oh wise one?
    I have level 3 ( UEFA B ) coaching badge mate but then again so do other managers who couldnt manage a piss up in a brewery.

Warny will do well in League 1 he will get the sack in the Championship if they do go up
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 05-11-2022 at 07:34 PM.

Considering the injuries we had and have that was a good bloody effect by the lads, shame we again don’t get any points
    Officials were clowns at times for both sides, it’s a pen for me having watched it back

Thought Cuffy and Kioso played well, Johansson I thought could’ve done better for one of goals
    Even though he didn’t do too bad I think Woody should’ve stayed back more, he didn’t have the pace

Rathbone motm

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Unbelievable post
    Lets wait and see eh!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast