+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reedtz Brothers v Luke Williams

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Unfortunately Elite Laddo has totally done you either directly or indirectly.
    He’s either done it directly posing as tenyards and he will never admit it’s him no matter how many times you suggest it or indirectly that you now think new members are him, he will have a grin bigger than a Cheshire Cat right now.
    I haven't suggested it, I've just commented on the striking similarities.

Anyway how can laddo be thefulltenyards, it's against Forum rules?

"Anyone in breach of the Forum rules will be liable to be banned from posting to the Forum. You are not allowed to re-register if you are banned".

Name:  Silence.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  81.8 KB
    Any further instruction my Liege.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Name:  Silence.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  81.8 KB
    Any further instruction my Liege.
    The Silence of the Laddo ?

I think ultimately owners, although I'm delighted with LW as manager and think he's the best we've had in a very long time.

My reasoning is fairly simple... if LW left tomorrow, I think our owners would replace him with another, at least very competent, manager. We might have a mediocre year or three afterwards but eventually they'd find another Luke.

If our owners left, odds are the club's long term fortunes would follow, with little chance of rising again while the new owner sacked managers over and over again hoping to get a good one eventually, without much clue how to find or hire one.

The owners have created a structure that ensures that if a key player, head coach, coach or other staff linked directly to the playing side of things leave, nothing changes for the replacement. We have an identity and a structure that ensures there are no gaping holes when someone leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    The owners have created a structure that ensures that if a key player, head coach, coach or other staff linked directly to the playing side of things leave, nothing changes for the replacement. We have an identity and a structure that ensures there are no gaping holes when someone leaves.
    I know that's the plan, but in a direct comparison Luke Williams edges it for me.

He's built something that I think will be very hard to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    thefulltenyards? More like not the full shilling, if he thinks people are not going to recognise him!
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Who cares?
    Perhaps anyone who thinks the rules should be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know that's the plan, but in a direct comparison Luke Williams edges it for me.

He's built something that I think will be very hard to replace.
    I agree, he's massively influenced the feel good factor around the club both on and off the pitch. Amazing what someone can achieve given the right circumstances and environment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast