+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    2-1 millers. Nombe and Rathbone
    You just get sillier........but I sincerely hope you're right. I guess you might be one day, maybe, possibly........🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    .....thanks i'll pass on your kind words to the Daughter. As for me keeping you all waiting, it wasn't nothing earth shattering was it?
    Send her over here Brin seeking fame and fortune in the mad, mad world of private health insurance. Nurses in one local hospital have been striking recently. They rejected a 21.5% raise over 3 years on their $121k/year pay for working 3 days a week

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Congratulations to Your Daughter Brin,

A lot of hard work will have gone into achieving her position, with her family behind her.

Well Done.
    Thanks ELK.

After mt first response ,I've had a rethink and we will sneak a 2-1 victory with Georgie boy getting the winner.

'I have a dream'......sorry wrong quote......'I've had a dream' in that I saw Georgie Kelly getting the winner very late on. They say sometimes dreams come true, in this case I hope it does.....UTM!

I hope Leeds fans respect our plastic seats and sanitary ware
    Perhaps a bit more class than Derby supporters

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You just get sillier........but I sincerely hope you're right. I guess you might be one day, maybe, possibly........🙂
    Trust me mellow. 😊

Good luck on Friday Millers,hopefully you can turn them gits over.UTB

If we can play 3-5-2 Hugill Nombe starting up front Kelly Fred replacing them when they've run their race then dreams can come true!

Just watched Wayne Carlisle's pre-Leeds press highlights hope he puts his own stamp on the starting 11 but sounds worth getting the full backing of the home crowd tomorrow night will mine.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast