+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has TS lost his mojo?

Quote Originally Posted by luvpud View Post
    Heard a rumour Nigel Pearson until end of season ,can’t vouch for authenticity though.
    Someone is having a laugh, he left Bristol City in order that he could have medical treatment

Also hearing Mowbray got sack at Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by luvpud View Post
    Also hearing Mowbray got sack at Sunderland
    Old news, probably been two more Championship managers bit the dust since he went 30 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Because he knew the Sheff Utd job was going to be available.
    Thank you

Stuart just can't compete at championship level.

Yet it is his dream for us to be a stable championship club

How much do the other board members put into the club??

From what I can gather TS hasn’t done much wrong
    He sounded out Neil after the swfc debacle and he said no. So sensibly MT was kept on a while longer. It then got worse on the pitch

Wilder got sounded out and said yes. MT gets the push, SUFC get wind of it and advise him to sit tight so he turns us down late in the day.
    We then move onto NJ and it’s all over the press and another club does the same so he says no. Perhaps it might have been better not to post pictures and narrative saying he was at St Andrews. To be fair to NJ he did try to attend incognito

Also TS hasn’t, so far, gone for the low quality option of Richardson or Robinson thereby trying to get the best quality candidate we can

Some people keep ridiculing the ‘we’ve had some quality applications’ statement.
    I would put both Wilder and Jones in those categories and I’m sure most fans would have been happy with either. TS was very close to snaring both and he’s had the rug pulled at the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    From what I can gather TS hasn’t done much wrong
    He sounded out Neil after the swfc debacle and he said no. So sensibly MT was kept on a while longer. It then got worse on the pitch

Wilder got sounded out and said yes. MT gets the push, SUFC get wind of it and advise him to sit tight so he turns us down late in the day.
    We then move onto NJ and it’s all over the press and another club does the same so he says no. Perhaps it might have been better not to post pictures and narrative saying he was at St Andrews. To be fair to NJ he did try to attend incognito

Also TS hasn’t, so far, gone for the low quality option of Richardson or Robinson thereby trying to get the best quality candidate we can

Some people keep ridiculing the ‘we’ve had some quality applications’ statement.
    I would put both Wilder and Jones in those categories and I’m sure most fans would have been happy with either. TS was very close to snaring both and he’s had the rug pulled at the last minute
    Well said 👏👏👏👏👏

Spot on, TS has tried to get the best he can for the club.

Ts has tried to get the best.

But is been unrealistic at the same time.

Like people on here.

These quality managers are millionaires and will get better offers.

Probably jones agent leaked it to the press to drum up interest about his client.

Also quite possible that other managers see TS as a soft touch and have played him for a fool.

Whatever, going for Evans now would be like shopping at the corner shop, never mind Aldi. I would still give Carlisle a chance personally, already shown that he isn’t afraid to try something different, and by all accounts, he actually wants the job.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast