+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joey Barton.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Just to put a modicum of balance to the Aluko gaff, she has a degree in Law and was awarded a first.
    She has also admitted that Maths is not her strongest subject hence asking others to check her arithmetic

First class Law degrees are not handed out to anyone and has clearly demonstrated a very high level of intelligence in the past.
    TV nerves perhaps?
    You're going far too deep into this guys.

I know a lot of intelligent people.

They'd make shyte football pundits as well.

She's terrible.

Could be worse. It could be Gabby Agbonlahor or that utter Cvnt Darren Cundy.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

She's terrible.

Could be worse. It could be Gabby Agbonlahor or that utter Cvnt Darren Cundy.
    Yes, too deep an analysis

She’s there because she’s female and black

Don’t understand why folks skirt around it.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

She's terrible.
    That’s not why I posted that.
    The attack on Aluko started with her being a poor pundit but has then morphed into some people questioning her intelligence.
    Hence why I wanted to provide some balance.
    I’m referring to general responses on the internet and not necessarily what’s been posted on here

I would also like to point out that the incident in the video clip is from a match in the Qatar World Cup ie 13 months ago
    Last edited by flourbasher; 08-01-2024 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    That’s not why I posted that.
    The attack on Aluko started with her being a poor pundit but has then morphed into some people questioning her intelligence.
    Hence why I wanted to provide some balance.
    I’m referring to general responses on the internet and not necessarily what’s been posted on here

I would also like to point out that the incident in the video clip is from a match in the Qatar World Cup ie 13 months ago
    If the bit about 'some people questioning her intelligence' is about my response of to the video where I said she'd never claimed to be a 'trumpeteer of great and free thinking' can I be clear that I was not talking about her intelligence - I was saying that she doesn't self proclaim to be a some kind of 'radical', 'anti woke' free thinker, brave enough to say what can't be said as per the likes of Barton seem to be claiming. Prob badly expressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    If the bit about 'some people questioning her intelligence' is about my response of to the video where I said she'd never claimed to be a 'trumpeteer of great and free thinking' can I be clear that I was not talking about her intelligence - I was saying that she doesn't self proclaim to be a some kind of 'radical', 'anti woke' free thinker, brave enough to say what can't be said as per the likes of Barton seem to be claiming. Prob badly expressed.
    No not really directed at anyone. As I said it was after reading general comments on the WWW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123