+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

I see Jayden Stockley is apparently on the verge of a £750,000 move to Preston.

Two questions...

1) Do we have a sell on clause?
    2) will this start folk speculating about Louis Moult ....again?...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Two questions...

Louis Moult was also a target for the huns? I doubt we have any sell on clause as we didn’t rate the lad and happily bit the hand that fed us the cash we received for him.
    Does Louis Moult do a decent man marking role. If not, then he won’t be what we are looking for nowadays.

Can Louis Moult play on the wing....

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Louis Moult was also a target for the huns? I doubt we have any sell on clause as we didn’t rate the lad and happily bit the hand that fed us the cash we received for him.
    Does Louis Moult do a decent man marking role. If not, then he won’t be what we are looking for nowadays.
    Moult was indeed linked to der Hun. By the Daily Mail and HITC. So we can write those off as a pile of poop.

As for any interest we have.....his missus was the one who insisted he move back down south as she hated living in Scotland. Unless he has either grown a pair and tells her he goes where he wants or has actually dumped the old mare, I think we can presume that moving to a club 150 miles further north than Motherwell is likely to be....unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Moult was indeed linked to der Hun. By the Daily Mail and HITC. So we can write those off as a pile of poop.

As for any interest we have.....his missus was the one who insisted he move back down south as she hated living in Scotland. Unless he has either grown a pair and tells her he goes where he wants or has actually dumped the old mare, I think we can presume that moving to a club 150 miles further north than Motherwell is likely to be....unlikely
    I hadn’t realised his Mrs wore the trousers in his house. You would have thought a wag would just plod along at her footballing partners expense

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Two questions...

Can I add a 3rd question?

Notwithstanding Exeter are sh1te, why couldn’t our manager get the best out of the player, in the season he was here? And (4th question) how the hell can he now be worth 3/4 of a million?

However, that will answer why Ryan Bowman is off to Exeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Notwithstanding Exeter are sh1te, why couldn’t our manager get the best out of the player, in the season he was here? And (4th question) how the hell can he now be worth 3/4 of a million?

I would have thought he has done better down there because he is playing at a lower level although he has still done well so good on him.

And the guffs seem happy to splash out the cash to each other.The Huns sold Waghorn for £1 million and Ipswich sold him for £6 million a year later,we will probably end up selling McKenna for around that to a championship team and they will sell him to a Premier League team for about £30 million.

I've heard there's a loon called Fraser who's playing well in the Guffball League.
    Worth a look?

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    I've heard there's a loon called Fraser who's playing well in the Guffball League.
    Worth a look?
    Nae good as we only sign players who are play sh!t in the guffball leagues or not playing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

So it's McInnes fault that he signed a striker . Every time he played him he got pelters from the usual suspects. The guy got fed up being victimised up here like Rico so wanted(for some bizarre reason) back to guffland. AFC made a profit on the deal butMcInness still made the error??????????

Page 30 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast