+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Should we sell them Shinnie also for a steal if they show interest?
    Does Shinnie have a release clause?

If this does go ahead then without a doubt the worst bit of transfer business in the history of our club (and god knows there has been a few belters over the years)
    If we ever had any lingering faith in SM and our board it has just been banished with this as they have proven beyond any doubt to the fans that our board are a shower of mentally challenged morons with less the zero ambition.
    As many have already said on here, you just could not make this sh!t up.

Actually feel physically sick with what they are are about to do...... fkn first class pr1cks the lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    If this does go ahead then without a doubt the worst bit of transfer business in the history of our club (and god knows there has been a few belters over the years)
    If we ever had any lingering faith in SM and our board it has just been banished with this as they have proven beyond any doubt to the fans that our board are a shower of mentally challenged morons with less the zero ambition.

Actually feel physically sick with what they are are about to do...... fkn first class pr1cks the lot of them
    He has a release clause, nothing the board can do. Some people on here need to get a grip.

We got no where near Celtic with Johnny in the team, I don't think selling him is going yo blow our chances if the winning the league.

I never thought it was possible, but this place gets more and more ridiculous. And folk wonder why many left or stopped posting? Nae sensible ****s left

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

I know there is a lot of hear say on here, but, I agree with the above.
    Renewed two seasons tickets earlier before the deadline to keep our seats, but really am now questioning if the board want the same as I do with regards to the club.
    Selling our best player to our biggest rivals is an absolute slap in the puss, then add to the fact that we now get to improve one of their players for them, he misses minimum 4 games against them and then fvcks off at the end of it all just is mind blowing.

IF McInnes is away, who is sanctioning all the player movements????

Oh and Dod Yule, if you are reading, you have had a huge Ratner moment coming out and demanding more money from us, when we have already blindly renewed season tickets and then watched, as you and the rest of your mates have sat and done fvck all.

If ever there was a time when we WANTED to hear from the board, its NOW!

how hard is it for people to realise? he obviously has a release clause. gutted he has went to them but we wanted christie on loan again - that must have swung it...or no one else offered enough. like has been said...players have all the cards

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    It has nothing to do with the board. The deal is all in Johnny Hayes and his agents hands. A release clause doesn't state you can sign for any club as long as its not Celtic. A release clause gives you the aces and the choice.

For Aberdeen to negotiate in a promising player on loan is actually a decent bit of business.

Think you need to realise modern football is player lead.
    But somebody has to agree to the release clause at the club. Did we push for it to be higher, dont know and never will. If we did and it was refused Hayes is a prick as he would have agreed to his agents advice.

But also when Hayes extended there must have been a fair idea McGinn was leaving. Boaed sbould have stepped up to the plate and bust the bank for a big contract. Hes away to turn 30 which is f@ck all in modern fitba cotrary to belief with some on here.

At the end of the day, we are getting 1.3m which is possibly the release clause. But we are not getting it for Hayes. We are getting it for Hayes and developing one of their players who didnt want to come and cant play v them. Would have been aswell take Cardiffs 800k installment plan as it didnt benefit the pigs

I presume he didn't have a release clause before he signed the contract extension then?

Because Cardiff offered 750k in January which we rejected so I assume if there was a release clause it wouldn't have been far off 1.3m, if he had a release clause in the previous contract what was the point in him signing the new one?

Just so the club could get a few hundred grand extra by the looks of it, none of which will go back into the team.

My personal feeling is that we'll end up signing Christie next year, similar to Reynolds who we had for a couple of loan spells before he signed. Celtic will always buy players who they see as better than Christie so as long as he is at Aberdeen he slips further down their pecking order.

It a shame to see Johnny go as he's been a fantastic player for us, he'll end up back at Inverness before you know it.

Christie is undoubtedly a half decent player however he is not and never will be an Aberdeen player. We will just be giving him some match training at the expense of our young talent or any genuine Aberdeen player against all but his real club. Really can't find it in myself to gather any enthusiasm for this move.

Same for Jonny. Brilliant player who has been immense for us but moving there will only tarnish his reputation and I will be hoping he turns ****e overnight. Had he moved to any other country he would have gone with my best wishes but the thought of him there makes me feel physically sick.

The only positive I can take from this move is the money which becomes a moot point as none will ever be invested back into our squad.

We need some real good news soon transfer wise or our journey into Europe could end up being a f*ck up of McGhoo proportions.

Jonny goes to celtic and will get domestic games and won't feature in the cl games I think unless he replaces an injured player. We have saw over a few seasons that his shoulder injury flairs up now and again. We got money and a talented player in Christie and I'm sure we will see him bang in the goals for us over the season and we must keep ahead of the h,uns as this is a tester for us now with all the 'world class plaaayars' they have spunked money on. We were always playing for second place next season and that is still the case. Just let's get some good news for the Dons as ffs it's been a long few weeks..

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast