+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    OLD PIE SAYS
    The world is in such a state because it has gone soft and allowed these bad adult ideas to take hold.

You live in a relatively small country which accounts for less than 1% of the world's population so in what sense can you say 'the world has gone soft'. Does that include Vietnam? Ecuador? Iceland?
    Are you suggesting that western Europe should adopt the hardline attitudes of Muslim lands like Afghanistan? Or have a tough guy leader like Putin? Would that make for an improved society?
    So let's hear it, Oldy, are you an eye for an eye man or are you able to turn the other cheek?
    The world to which Slack_pie was referring which I took to be the world as it affects me/us not THE WORLD.

You were brought up in an era of knowing what is right and wrong. When did you get "untaught".

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    At what point will you intervene to ensure that this child develops into a responsible citizen? Because unless you can do this the chances are that you will be condemning numerous other children and people to harm.

The labels, invented by adults, are powerful and can be damaging. This child knows nothing about that, I agree, its fate was being born to the parents it had. Answer my question and I'll be happy to see some of my taxes go into that direction. Meanwhile there are millions of other children condemned to die whose parents do deserve support.

The world is in such a state because it has gone soft and allowed these bad adult ideas to take hold.
    At what point do you intervene? Well, we have a legal system in place for that very function. Beyond breaking the law, or behaving in a way that deems you unfit to raise a child, nobody has a right to intervene. Or are you talking about banning certain worldviews and controlling what people are allowed to think or say?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    OLD PIE SAYS

You live in a relatively small country which accounts for less than 1% of the world's population so in what sense can you say 'the world has gone soft'. Does that include Vietnam? Ecuador? Iceland?
    Are you suggesting that western Europe should adopt the hardline attitudes of Muslim lands like Afghanistan? Or have a tough guy leader like Putin? Would that make for an improved society?
    So let's hear it, Oldy, are you an eye for an eye man or are you able to turn the other cheek?
    You post at 5.12 when the oldest league club in the world , the club I love looks like going out the league.I'm ashamed .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You post at 5.12 when the oldest league club in the world , the club I love looks like going out the league.I'm ashamed .
    Not long ago you posted saying you hoped a baby would die.

Which is more shameful?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Which is more shameful?
    If her beloved Islamic State had prevailed, I'm sure she would have wanted him to be an accountant.

Which is more shameful?
    Ask the Yazidi people where their babies are.

I'd already given up when by the time the 4th went in. I'd updated the Points Required and I've now moved on. RIP NCFC.

Ask the Yazidi people where their babies are.
    I'm asking you, but you don't seem to want to answer so I'll repeat the question. Which is the more shameful? Is it:

1. Posting on this topic at 5:12 when the team we support have lost.
    2. Posting on this topic that you hope a baby dies.

No bullsh!t, evasion, body swerves or avoidance, just tell us honestly whether in your opinion it's option 1 or 2.

I'm asking you, but you don't seem to want to answer so I'll repeat the question. Which is the more shameful? Is it:

No bullsh!t, evasion, body swerves or avoidance, just tell us honestly whether in your opinion it's option 1 or 2.

How do you know it was her baby.

No bull**** , Im happy that thing won't be givern a chance to walk into a concert full of kids in twenty years time. Let the bitch burn in hell as well.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast