+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Halifax Town 09.03.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’ve not listened. Did he really blame nerves? These are pro footballers many of which have played in front of crowds. What is their to be nervous about when playing in front of what, 80 folk?
    I’m sure a fair few have played in front of more than that, I know I have. Nerves last about 2 mins. WhT a bulls **** excuse.
    Losers blame nerves as they don't believe in their talent.

Winners just go out and do it

Raise their game..!!!!...my god, how bad must the fringe players be in training who can't get on the bench?

That was one of the worst Notts performances i've ever seen. The longer the owners keep Ardley the more i'll doubt their judgement as owners. Their financial backing can't be questioned, but their judgement we will see. Oh and another thing all i've heard is Ardley moan about how Lacey and Rawlinson are tired, what does he do? Oh that's right sign an experienced CB, just to leave him on the bench...

Easily the best part of HArley's post match interview was when the Radio Nottingham jingle drowned it out.

Was asked directly whether he will make a change and swap out Doyle or reeves - his answer!!! It depends how they go in training!!! Commentator that's a no then Neil !!! T w a t will never dump his chums

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Baffling.
    A reset would've been there for him and it was so obvious - call time on Doyle and thank him for his services. Make Rawlo captain, stop the kamikaze keep ball at the back and play the midfield and front-line the club's recruitment had intended...

Screw his stubbornness, but it's gonna cost us at least another year in Non-League
    Yep.

The Reedtz Bros. have a very difficult decision now. Although they have been very sensible and measured so far, it's only a matter of time before patience is lost, especially when they've given him everything he's asked for and ultimately, it's their money he's playing with.

Things are going from bad to worse, and I’m pig sick of being second best to the likes of King’s Lynn and Halifax.

I’ve really tried to back Ardley and give him time, but tonight was the final straw. Another clueless performance, summed up by Barnett’s appalling first touch after 2 seconds. Even when we got an unlikely lifeline, we never kicked on and looked like we might get something out of the game.

We need to get a manager in who can get the players doing the basics right at least, not that pathetic garbage. Quite how Doyle and Reeves are still first choice beggars belief and sums up what’s wrong with this team.

Bye, Neal. You seem like a lovely guy, but we’re only going backwards (in every sense) under you.

Ardley should resign, after that shower, it looks like he's lost the dressing room.

Ardley out, **** me we're regressing even though he keeps adding more and more players but he can't manage the ones he's got. Please do one and let us get back to the land of the living before its a distant memory. **** me we're ****. Sick of it, Reedtz do us and you a favour and get a proper manager in.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Yep.

The Reedtz Bros. have a very difficult decision now. Although they have been very sensible and measured so far, it's only a matter of time before patience is lost, especially when they've given him everything he's asked for and ultimately, it's their money he's playing with.
    If they don’t sack him now, I’ll start to doubt their ambition. If they keep him in the summer (which I fear they will) it tells us they’re happy to stay in this division.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast