+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 305 of 489 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    He is a perfect fit for that shower of cnuts.
    Its always hard to beat Taxi drivers and plumbers, plus the wind was blowing in the wrong direction

Usual Servo spin

Quote from gerrard 'Having analysed last season, if the games finished after 86 minutes we'd have won the league. That's the brutal truth'

Goldson gets the hun winner on 90+1.

Standard.

And their clarty **** fans managed to cave in the roof of the disabled enclosure as they invaded the pitch to celebrate beating Kilmarnock. Aye, Kilmarnock.

****ing scum.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And their clarty **** fans managed to cave in the roof of the disabled enclosure as they invaded the pitch to celebrate beating Kilmarnock. Aye, Kilmarnock.

****ing scum.
    That'll be another cheque through the letterbox. Tick tock.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

****ing scum.
    Potentially linked, is overcrowding in the Stand, caused by Rangers fans opening a gate from the inside and allowing Zombies in whether they had a ticket or not.

https://mobile.twitter.com/geniusiwa...62748896583681

i see the weegie press are giving the " party line"
    problems with turnstiles , we raised safety concerns previously
    usual deflection tactics anyone eles fault did kilmarnock invite the morons to invade the pitch or jump on the roof of the disabled section .
    utterly contemptible morons

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    i see the weegie press are giving the " party line"
    problems with turnstiles , we raised safety concerns previously
    usual deflection tactics anyone eles fault did kilmarnock invite the morons to invade the pitch or jump on the roof of the disabled section .
    utterly contemptible morons
    Fantastic piece of deflection by the Huns. The turnstile issue was not a problem for 90 minutes but they seem to be stating this as a reason for the pitch invasion and the problems with the disabled section roof. Also I haven't seen any criticism anywhere of the players who went running towards the fans and helped to contribute to the morons pitch invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Fantastic piece of deflection by the Huns. The turnstile issue was not a problem for 90 minutes but they seem to be stating this as a reason for the pitch invasion and the problems with the disabled section roof. Also I haven't seen any criticism anywhere of the players who went running towards the fans and helped to contribute to the morons pitch invasion.
    Also, not forgetting that a number of their players went into the stand and were not booked, yet Hedges didn't go into the stand and went to a fellow teammates family member to celebrate and was booked.

They seem to have form for ticket forging these days

I really can't work up any level of upset over all this. They scored a late winner resulting in a "bounce". Wasn't the wisest thing for a few of them to venture forth on a flimsy roof but they were caught up in the moment. Their adrenaline was pumping. You're fitba fans you understand.

I'm just glad nobody was injured. We'll I'm being disingenuous there as I couldn't care less if Huns get hurt.

Page 305 of 489 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast