+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 309 of 421 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Also didn't realise frank de Boer is the Atlanta manager

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Do we have a purchase option on Gallagher? Could be a big player if he develops a delivery befitting of the pace.
    I'm sure I read that there was an option to buy at the end of the loan, might be wrang.

Do we have a purchase option on Gallagher? Could be a big player if he develops a delivery befitting of the pace.
    Nothing wrong with his delivery last night. It was the haddie on the receiving end of his crosses that was the problem last night...

If we can negotiate our way past Rovaniemi, maybe a cheeky £100k offer to Atlanta might tempt them?
    I’ll eat humble pie, I never thought he’d be good.
    But you can tell a player right away sometimes.
    I get the feeling he could do a good job in every position bar goalie & centre half.
    I’d play him on one of the wide roles in a 4-2-3-1 personally.

If Gallagher cuts it the sad fact is he'll be earning mair with Georgia on his mind than he could in AB24.
    The other side of that is, we're arguably a better stepping stone to the holy grail of ingurland than MLK's birthplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyviered View Post
    I'm sure I read that there was an option to buy at the end of the loan, might be wrang.
    I think you might be thinking of the left back boy.. I’m sure we have an option to sign him at the end of the loan.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I think you might be thinking of the left back boy.. I’m sure we have an option to sign him at the end of the loan.
    Yeah Greg Leigh has an option to buy.
    Jon Gallagher I've only read as a loan deal given that we have "a strong track record of developing loan players"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yeah Greg Leigh has an option to buy.
    Jon Gallagher I've only read as a loan deal given that we have "a strong track record of developing loan players"
    Bobby Clark told him that and that's what enticed him. Hopefully get him for longer unless some lumbering oaf at St Johnstone or Ross County annihilates him

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...paign=sharebar

If Bournemouth keep him' ignoring a 25M plus offer then I pray they get relegated! Diddy f ucks

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...paign=sharebar

If Bournemouth keep him' ignoring a 25M plus offer then I pray they get relegated! Diddy f ucks
    Aye, the £5m or £6m or whatever would've come in handy, even if 95% of it was going towards the new stadium.
    It just shows how ruined the game in England is when a club who get roughly speaking the same crowds as the Dons can think about turning their nose up at £25m!

Page 309 of 421 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast