+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    So it's McInnes fault that he signed a striker . Every time he played him he got pelters from the usual suspects. The guy got fed up being victimised up here like Rico so wanted(for some bizarre reason) back to guffland. AFC made a profit on the deal butMcInness still made the error??????????
    I always thought stockley had potential,unfortunately as has been said he was victimised up here,good luck to the loon if he gets a move

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    So it's McInnes fault that he signed a striker . Every time he played him he got pelters from the usual suspects. The guy got fed up being victimised up here like Rico so wanted(for some bizarre reason) back to guffland. AFC made a profit on the deal butMcInness still made the error??????????
    I’m no McInnes basher, far from it, but it does look strange that he couldn’t get the best out of either Stockley, Stewart or, so far, Stevie May. That’s the point I’m making. Could also add Shankland, Goodwillie and Storey

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I always thought stockley had potential,unfortunately as has been said he was victimised up here,good luck to the loon if he gets a move
    There are always fans that get on players backs and all it does is add pressure to their game
    Currently Cosgrove was in this position and its brilliant the loon has kicked on here inspite of certain AFC fans.
    I don't know how good or bad Gleeson or Forrester are they haven't really had much game time but I reckon they are in a similar situation to Cosgrove. FFS Strachan never really performed till a couple of seasons at the club. Would he have survived resent times?

Stockley did get grief on here, I thought he looked like a classier type of player than what he was being used for. Didn't help he would jump for every ball with his elbows. It didn't work out. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I always thought Stockley had something but as has been said the word was out on him early among TBsITB.

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    There are always fans that get on players backs and all it does is add pressure to their game
    Currently Cosgrove was in this position and its brilliant the loon has kicked on here inspite of certain AFC fans.
    I don't know how good or bad Gleeson or Forrester are they haven't really had much game time but I reckon they are in a similar situation to Cosgrove. FFS Strachan never really performed till a couple of seasons at the club. Would he have survived resent times?
    A be part of the problem with Strachan was he was never used properly until Fergie arrived, that's when he kicked on.

I recall him getting punted from pillar to post.

I suppose we just get to sit back for a few weeks watching the weegies trying to outspend each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    I didnt mean victimised by the fans up here if thats what you're alluding to although he was written off by a few as a dud,it was the refs who victimised him in my opinion

Why would any manager (outside the two cheeks)not be interested in Naismith. He has won that game tonight for the diets

Allegedly we’re interested in Scott Pittman of Livingston.
    Think he’s an attacking midfielder?
    Don’t know much about him to be honest.

Page 31 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast