+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 310 of 421 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye, the £5m or £6m or whatever would've come in handy, even if 95% of it was going towards the new stadium.
    It just shows how ruined the game in England is when a club who get roughly speaking the same crowds as the Dons can think about turning their nose up at £25m!
    Totally! I despise plastic EPL, I dont watch it either, maybe the odd time i catch some highlights on MOTD but never watch live English plastic pish, hope it goes tits up down there

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Nothing wrong with his delivery last night. It was the haddie on the receiving end of his crosses that was the problem last night...
    Exactly why I'd give Wilson a run in the team.
    He has more technical ability and talent in his little toe than big Sam has in his entire body.
    Harsh, but true.
    IMO he at least deserves the chance.
    The miss by Cosgrove in the first half was unreal - we played well last night, but felt he was a weak link.
    However, DM likes him and a big lump at "9", so I'm probably p1ssing in the wind suggesting Wilson getting a run

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Exactly why I'd give Wilson a run in the team.
    He has more technical ability and talent in his little toe than big Sam has in his entire body.
    Harsh, but true.
    IMO he at least deserves the chance.
    The miss by Cosgrove in the first half was unreal - we played well last night, but felt he was a weak link.
    However, DM likes him and a big lump at "9", so I'm probably p1ssing in the wind suggesting Wilson getting a run
    I agree I’m afraid. More likely Main will get a run at no 9 than Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I agree I’m afraid. More likely Main will get a run at no 9 than Wilson
    Probably.
    Wilson will get put wide more often than not I suspect - same as last night and post split last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    i also thought he was bound to pick up a bad injury from a full back that canna handle him
    Yep, if he goes as direct and as ****e-aff-a-shovel pacey as that, the brutes will halve him, taking it in turns to avoid the cards. I’m looking at you, Livingston, Perth and Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Do we have a purchase option on Gallagher? Could be a big player if he develops a delivery befitting of the pace.
    Spotted this online

Name:  jg salary.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  13.4 KB

If we could offer a cheeky wee sum for him, surely we can afford his salary

thats a good spot.

its probably not in our interests to **** over Atlanta here as we want to harness this relationship.

probably best to approach them about an extended loan with new contract from them

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I think you might be thinking of the left back boy.. I’m sure we have an option to sign him at the end of the loan.
    We have an option (if both (player and AFC) parties are happy) to continue the loan of Gallagher from January to the end of the season not to buy

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    thats a good spot.

its probably not in our interests to **** over Atlanta here as we want to harness this relationship.

probably best to approach them about an extended loan with new contract from them
    If he sees us as a pathway to the riches of the English Championship and an £8k-£10k per week contract in a couple of years, he might want a 2 year deal from us?

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    thats a good spot.

Not screw them over but that's exactly what we should do.
    Cherry pick the best players from the 2nd string that tbh probably won't cut it a step up.
    Get them on loan and if they are any good, send Atlanta a nominal fee.
    Keep them for a year or two (develop them as we are good that that apparently) and then sell them for profit .

Page 310 of 421 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast