+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 314 of 625 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    An interesting point. Surely that would rule out every manager currently playing their trade in Scotland, no?
    Brian Rice

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Brian Rice
    Ooh forgot about Hamilton. Wiggy could even get him on the cheap if Hamilton get relegated.!!!
    Aldo has his man

When you take the Scotland job please take our oafish ex-wigster with you.

We are stuck with them both for a while yet. Please fill up Pittodrie with 1500 more fans and contribute towards the DNA fund so we can further enjoy the type of football we employ. You couldn’t make it up!

I have complaints with Derek McInnes.

I just don’t get the beating him with a stick today, when you’re playing the scum in the b@stard garden, with 7 players injured, & a bent Masonic c**t refereeing.

Nows not really the appropriate time for the “McInnes out” stuff?

I just don’t get the beating him with a stick today, when you’re playing the scum in the b@stard garden, with 7 players injured, & a bent Masonic c**t refereeing.

You're right...the time was a while ago now.

Nothing to do with a DM out campaign. If he gets the Scotland job he would do so with my best wishes and I honestly feel he would do a decent job. I do feel we need a change though as we play some turgid football with some players way short of the standard required so I hope he does get the job. I do suspect though that even if he does nothing will change here with our bun loving chairperson at the helm.

You can also blame whoever you want for today but the blame falls squarely at DM's feet for having a squad with way too many passengers here for an easy wage. We were a pushover today only helped by our world class keeper and poor standard opposition.

According to today's Sunday Times, DM is on the shortlist for the Scotland job, but it also says that he would have to take a pay cut. So that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Nothing to do with a DM out campaign. If he gets the Scotland job he would do so with my best wishes and I honestly feel he would do a decent job. I do feel we need a change though as we play some turgid football with some players way short of the standard required so I hope he does get the job. I do suspect though that even if he does nothing will change here with our bun loving chairperson at the helm.

You can also blame whoever you want for today but the blame falls squarely at DM's feet for having a squad with way too many passengers here for an easy wage. We were a pushover today only helped by our world class keeper and poor standard opposition.
    No chance he’ll take the Scotland job even if he was offered it.
    Why would he move to a job where he has to take a pay cut?

Look I’m not defending him as such, I just think when you’ve 7 players injured & clearly up against a Masonic c**t with a whistle, then you bide your time.

Besides, with Milne in charge, he’d only appoint someone like Tommy Wright, so nothing would change

No chance he’ll take the Scotland job even if he was offered it.
    Why would he move to a job where he has to take a pay cut?

Look I’m not defending him as such, I just think when you’ve 7 players injured & clearly up against a Masonic c**t with a whistle, then you bide your time.

Besides, with Milne in charge, he’d only appoint someone like Tommy Wright, so nothing would change
    I also think there is no chance the sfa will pay the £1Million release fee to us as they couldn't afford it

Page 314 of 625 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast