+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

re: The yahoo filth shamed all over Scotland again

You can't argue with the level of stupidity and ignorance shown by some of the Dhims on this thread. On a positive note I know a lot better Celtic fans than some of the scvm making an appearance on here.

I'm sure most Celtic fans think the same about the hvnfilth on this self same thread, just a pity you and the rest can't or won't see it. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Scots
    You can't argue with the level of stupidity and ignorance shown by some of the Dhims on this thread. On a positive note I know a lot better Celtic fans than some of the scvm making an appearance on here.
    You know fk all you cretin.
    Why don't you elaborate on your piece of pish?
    Give us an example of this stupidity and/or ignorance...

To summarise this thread for anybody who joined late or canny be ersed reading the full thing.....

Hvns - "They tims are pure basturds! Look whit they done to our wall!"

Tims - "How do you know it was us? Did anybody actually see a sellik fan doin it?"

Hvns - "Eh well...naw but....shurrup timmy wee arra pepul!!"

Tims -

Timmy are a vile lot.

Great input as always from the bog boy

Quote Originally Posted by John65
    Give us an example of this stupidity and/or ignorance...[/quote]

Look at your own recent posts moron and wallow in your own filth. You know nothing about me btw but I think we can all judge you now. Somewhere lower in the pecking order than the dogshoite excuse for a human being called zombie. Away and spray some more graffiti you feckin amoeba.

thankfully the filth on here are not representative of all the Sellik support.

Sevcoforme could go and clean the wall but sadly all he does with turpentine is drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by scots
    Give us an example of this stupidity and/or ignorance...[/quote]

Look at your own recent posts moron and wallow in your own filth. You know nothing about me btw but I think we can all judge you now. Somewhere lower in the pecking order than the dogshoite excuse for a human being called zombie. Away and spray some more graffiti you feckin amoeba. [/quote]

That wasn't the question though was it... the question was stupidity and ignorance, examples of.
    All you have done here is avoided the question and filled your wee rant with abuse in the hope that no-one will notice.
    Graf

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    thankfully the filth on here are not representative of all the Sellik support.

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)