+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 322 of 421 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    At Celtic, not at Hibs or at Bolton.
    He won the Championship with Hibs at the first attempt against the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Against what odds?

Our esteemed manager did that too in his first full year of management with less managerial experience and a lower budget than Lennon did with Hibs.

They (Hibs / Lennon) finished above giants such as Falkirk, Dundee Yinited and Morton. Sevco and Hearts had already been promoted n previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Against what odds?

Our esteemed manager did that too in his first full year of management with less managerial experience and a lower budget than Lennon did with Hibs.
    Who was his competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    They (Hibs / Lennon) finished above giants such as Falkirk, Dundee Yinited and Morton. Sevco and Hearts had already been promoted n previous seasons.
    I am obviously getting mixed up as I thought they won the league when Sevco were there.
    Anyway it still won’t change my mind...Lennon has a better managerial record than McInnes whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Who's the best manager in the league - they're all muppets. If they were any good they wouldn't be in Scotland.

I kind of agree with this

I kind of agree with this
    You know you're struggling when you agree with that 🤣

I am obviously getting mixed up as I thought they won the league when Sevco were there.
    Anyway it still won’t change my mind...Lennon has a better managerial record than McInnes whether we like it or not.
    Lennon has never finished better than McInnes or better than SevCo (seeing as you brought it up) with Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lennon has never finished better than McInnes or better than SevCo (seeing as you brought it up) with Hibs.
    I’d say McInnes shades it. Not just in pure football terms but for example in the way he deals with “incidents” in-house, such as the GMS\River Clyde escapade.

BTW, was Hudson, the River not Rock, the main attraction for GMS in the New York switch? Someone please tell him it’s over 300 miles long! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I’d say McInnes shades it. Not just in pure football terms but for example in the way he deals with “incidents” in-house, such as the GMS\River Clyde escapade.

BTW, was Hudson, the River not Rock, the main attraction for GMS in the New York switch? Someone please tell him it’s over 300 miles long! 😂
    McInnes wins it because of GMS having a dip in the water and not going full public about it?!
    Football managers shouldn’t be rated on trophies they win...that’s absurd. Better judging them on anything but.

Page 322 of 421 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast