+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Other Matches Thread Continued

re: Other Matches Thread Continued

Newcastle have had two decent chances since the Ayew equaliser, Thauvin and Perez both should really have done better. A big second half performance for Villa, a point is better than none, finished 1-1.

Arsenal v Man.City is the live game in the premier league tonight, a difficult one to predict, so will sit on the fence and say 2-2.

A chance at both ends, De Bruyne effort goes just wide, for Arsenal, an excellent finish by Walcott, curling effort gives Hart no chance, 0-1.

2-0 Arsenal, Giroud with the finish, right through Joe Hart's legs. Arsenal when they are on the attack break so quickly.

Between Pellegrini and Van Gaal, there seems to be a competition to see who leaves Manchester first

Two penalty appeals for Man.City and neither worthy of a penalty if you ask me, Sterling going over with just minimal contact, and in my opinion Yaya Toure dives, no contact made whatsoever.

Man.City not out of it just yet,Yaya Toure with the finish, picked his spot to put the ball over Petr Cech, 1-2.

It's finished 2-1 to Arsenal. It's a pity Man.City couldn't play the majority of the game as they have finished .

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Two penalty appeals for Man.City and neither worthy of a penalty if you ask me, Sterling going over with just minimal contact, and in my opinion Yaya Toure dives, no contact made whatsoever.
    I know we complain about the lack of funding but if we were in City's position and paid nearly £50m for Stirling I'd go apoplectic! What a waste of money!

Stoke 2-0 up at home to Man.Utd in the premier league and very good value for their lead. Bojan with the first, poor header back by Depay and Glen Johnson with the pass to set up Bojan. Arnautovic, with a quality strike for the second goal. It could easily have been 3-0 at the break if Arnautovic,had took another chance that came his way.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)