+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    If Thicky wasn't on this Forum I'm sure it would be all sweetness and reasoned debate.
    Well that's a load of rubbish for a start.
    You see what I have noted, is when I post.It's like a red rag to a bull. We all know it's coz you love me so much. But at least everyone else gets a break.
    I read the forum while I was away. I'm not posting and you're behaving like an insolent child at Andy and GP. RA raises his profile once in a while and you feel the need to slap him down. It is so funny and predicatble, with the usual insults ranging from racist to thick.

Like I said, take up politics. You will fit right in with your statements and insults. You obviously know more than the rest of us and we are so intolerent for not agreeing with you, that we should be flogged.

If you do run, can I recommend a uniform plain grey suit/ plimsols/ and a basin head hair cut.
    We love the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Oh dear, theres that word "entitlement" - the bane of society. A word that needs to be moderated in times of crisis. I'm not saying that you don't have a point regarding the attitude of some doctors practices, but noone is entitled to be seen, particularly anyone who might be a carrier.
    Hmmm...yes I thought you’d probably bite at that...but in this instance I think ‘entitlement’ is the right word and has been since 1948.

You have a point...it does need to be ‘moderated’ in times of crisis...but it doesn’t seem to be being where schools, shops, petrol stations, public transport, other aspects of hospitals and the hospitality sector are concerned...and yet it does as far as dentists and GP practices are the case.
    I may be wrong, but I would have thought that GP’s and their staff could by now have devised means of using PPI to fully protect themselves and that the same would be true of dentists. Perhaps the greatest danger would be in waiting rooms but that is certainly something which can be managed.

... and PPE

Well it was suggested that PPI would protect you in times of financial difficulty. I wonder if in 10 years time we will all, to the extent we are alive, get harassed by call centres asking if we were missold PPE, and making the Turks fund huge compensation schemes?

Sorry...yes PPE, thanks MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

RA raises his profile once in a while and you feel the need to slap him down.
    Lol...still following the ‘divide and rule’ strategy I see.

Quite when Swale has ever ‘slapped me down’ - or even tried to - I’m not sure. We’ve disagreed sometimes, agreed more often than not and misunderstood occasionally. It’s a forum...that’s what happens.

Frankly I’m surprised you’re still here...on a rival’s forum getting a proverbial ‘bloody nose’ virtually every time you post.

Well it was suggested that PPI would protect you in times of financial difficulty. I wonder if in 10 years time we will all, to the extent we are alive, get harassed by call centres asking if we were missold PPE, and making the Turks fund huge compensation schemes?
    You’re right Geoff. I think I might set some lines up, Turkish can’t be that hard to learn, I’ll encourage some musicians to retrain

%
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...still following the ‘divide and rule’ strategy I see.

Quite when Swale has ever ‘slapped me down’ - or even tried to - I’m not sure. We’ve disagreed sometimes, agreed more often than not and misunderstood occasionally. It’s a forum...that’s what happens.

Frankly I’m surprised you’re still here...on a rival’s forum getting a proverbial ‘bloody nose’ virtually every time you post.
    Bloody nose? From who?

99% on here couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag
    I'm too old for the slipper or ruler from you Mr Chips.

Mr Chips or Mr Dadier?

Mr Chips or Mr Dadier?
    Definitely not Dadier

Page 33 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)