+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 332 of 625 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    us mere mortals.

SF
    Sir, you are no mere mortal. You are a God of McInnesian Apologetics.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Tony Mowbry's contract finishes at Blackburn next month.
    Just saying like
    The Tony Mowbray that was dreadful at Celtic?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As said above. Derek McInnes is Celtic bitch. They must rub their hands and think they have a free week when they play us

Maybe, one day, the man marking might just work.
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I don't want to pick a fight Mr Jones but I think you will find if you look back that the first post (by thebeachend) compared the last three seasons, it was only later last night that someone then compared since 94/95. Hence my reply on the last three seasons, which to me is far more relevant than what happened 25 years ago anyway.

As you will see if you look at pretty much any of my posts on McInnes, I am not on the half empty bus, I am not (yet) of a view that he should be sacked and am willing to see how this Summer transfer window goes, having renewed both my ST and DNA, to do my little bit for the cause. Having said all of that I stand by 100% what I said about our home record and approach against celtic. It's not just the six defeats in a row (conceding 16 goals), it's our pitiful standing off celtic approach giving them all the time in the world to pick us apart. We are just waiting to lose. I have no problem with that sort of pragmatic approach at Parkhead (got us a draw recently) but it's simply not the way to beat celtic at our home patch as many others have demonstrated recently. Of the current premiership teams only us and Dundee have lost our last six home games to celtic. Just stop and think about that for a minute

Blind loyalty is okay but sometimes you need to take off the blinkers and acknowledge all is not well as is clearly the case when we take the field against celtic. I am desperate for us to win another cup but sadly at the moment that route more than likely only goes through beating celtic at some point and our current approach is simply not working as evidenced by results. It's okay to learn from others even when they are lesser teams.
    Fair do’s, some good points there, however, considering what we have had at our disposal of late, do you genuinely think we were in with a shout recently....

Hopefully Ryan gets the mega deal move he clearly deserves and Bournemouth pass on a decent wedge that can/should be used to bolster our squad to have a better chance of upsetting the odds.

SF

I would donate every penny of the wee rats sell on clause to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I disagree....I would use it to sack our current coach and then hire a football manager instead.

Why do you call him a “wee rat”?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Why do you call him a “wee rat”?
    Because he’s a wee rat

That does not surprise me.

We don’t deserve a penny, his next transfer is nothing to do with us & we would only piss it up against a wall. It’s free cash, it should go to a good cause

Page 332 of 625 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast