+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: FFS Free Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Johnson needs to watch his back, there are some very Machiavellian female Labour MP's planning a whole New Labour Party. Lavery will be the first to be thrown to the wolves. Our Prime Minister despite a large working majority, will have some serious opposition once the new parliament gets under full steam.
    Ian Lavery was nearly thrown to the wolves in his own constituency! I couldn't believe that his 10,000+ majority was reduced to just oer 800 in a staunch Labour area. I think that, if the Brexit Party had not stood, he would have been out of a job because the Brexit candidate managed just over 3,000 votes. Having said that, he probably attracted votes from people who would never vote Tory.

The right wing media are already picking Rebecca Long Bailey to pieces:
    She's a Corbynista.
    She's not done enough about tackling anti-Semitism within the Labour Party.
    OMG! That didn't take long, did it?
    Attachment 14599

Johnson needs to watch his back, there are some very Machiavellian female Labour MP's planning a whole New Labour Party. Lavery will be the first to be thrown to the wolves. Our Prime Minister despite a large working majority, will have some serious opposition once the new parliament gets under full steam.
    Probably just co-incidental, but it does occur to me that the standing and reputation of our Parliamentarians decreases in inverse proportion to the number of female MPs elected to the house.

But why am I being so obtuse about it, what I mean to say is that the more female MPs there are, the bigger a cluster**** our Parliament becomes, and I'm not at all convinced it's a co-incidence.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Probably just co-incidental, but it does occur to me that the standing and reputation of our Parliamentarians decreases in inverse proportion to the number of female MPs elected to the house.

But why am I being so obtuse about it, what I mean to say is that the more female MPs there are, the bigger a cluster**** our Parliament becomes, and I'm not at all convinced it's a co-incidence.
    The great British public soon sniff the imposters out. Chuka whatshisname, Berger, Soubry, Swindle et al, all consigned to the unemployed list whilst the glorious Dianne carries on with the largest majority of any MP in the House of Commons.

You can't kid the kidders...

Attachment 14604

Just to add, I always knew underneath that smooth exterior lay a chauvinistic, misogynist sinkov.

Just to add, I always knew underneath that smooth exterior lay a chauvinistic, misogynist sinkov.
    Not me BT, it's simply a fact that we have more female MPs than at any time in our history, whilst it's also a fact that the reputation of our Parliamentarians has never been lower. It may be purely co-incidental or it may that all women short-lists exclude men who could be better at the job, and there are an awful lot of these short lists in operation nowadays, so candidates who may make brilliant MPs are refused consideration, simply because they don't have a vagina. A lowering of standards is to be expected in any occupation that so restricts it's candidate base.

Anyway BT, just to show that I've nothing against the girlies, I've just had a little bet on your lass Becky to be next Labour Leader. She has a lot going for her, she's Momentum's pin-up girl and she's not a man. In fact that's not a lot is it, it's just two things, but it's all she needs, 7/4 against, money for old rope.

Sinkov the rows I have had at local, ground level about all female short lists are countless.

Meritocracy my arse. Rebecca is good enough to stand on her own two feet and I have no problem with her whatsoever, but she is nowhere near mature enough to bring the Labour Party back from the dead, IMHO.

Looking at what's left after this latest debacle, I seriously wonder who is.

Addressing the New Rocket Threat to Israel - by Jonathan Schanzer
    .....an interesting read.
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/a...eat-to-israel/

Israel’s southern population came under attack once again in November 2019. The Iran-backed terrorist group Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) fired more than 450 rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip. Israelis sprinted to shelters, and the Iron Dome air-defense system once again shielded them from the onslaught. Thousands of miles from the action, sitting in the back seat of an Uber, I was on the phone with an Israeli official on the Gaza border who explained to me, without hesitation, that Israel had picked this fight.

There would be no attempt to spin this, the official said, even as rockets hurtled across the sky above him. Israel fired first, he said, by liquidating Baha Abu al-Ata, the PIJ military commander in the Gaza Strip. Israel tracked him for months, but he always surrounded himself with human shields. So the Israelis stalked him—and when, at last, he failed to shield himself with living human bodies, they struck with deadly precision. The Israeli Air Force did not just isolate its strike to the building, or the floor of the building, or the room on that floor. It struck al-Ata in his bed, reportedly with only his wife at his side. No one else in the building was hurt.

(continue on the web site !)

Ahmed ( the terrorist ,he is on U tube )

https://youtu.be/GBvfiCdk-jc

Oh sorry to let you know this but he does not fight no more he is already 6 ft under

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)