+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 349 of 625 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I always thought his contract was up or was it that he just signed a new one?
    Calderwood signed a new deal the previous year,we had to pay him and his staff off then paid Motherwell compensation for McGhee hence the reason there was no money left for players and we ended up signing dross like Ifil and Grassi.

It cost a small ****in fortune between getting rid of Calderwood then hiring and firing McGhee. For me the ideal situation was McInnes being poached with stock high to an English team. We’d have got the compo and moved on with a decent side. Sadly I think that ship has sailed,

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There is no point in beating Celtic and then dropping points against so-called lesser teams
    What about beating sevco then dropping points against lesser teams

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What about beating sevco then dropping points against lesser teams
    No real point in that either.
    It’s something I hve been frustrated in the past with.

I think the whole scenario may have changed a little with Clarke getting a two match ban from the SFA yesterday. Would you be willing to go join a company that had just kicked you in the balls earlier that same week? Petty I know, but we all like a bit of niggle, and this may have just pushed Clarke into thinking that he doesn't want the gig if offered it.

Only one worthwhile candidate left..................step forward Mr McInnes, you will be missed by some, but the rest of us will get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I think the whole scenario may have changed a little with Clarke getting a two match ban from the SFA yesterday. Would you be willing to go join a company that had just kicked you in the balls earlier that same week? Petty I know, but we all like a bit of niggle, and this may have just pushed Clarke into thinking that he doesn't want the gig if offered it.

Only one worthwhile candidate left..................step forward Mr McInnes, you will be missed by some, but the rest of us will get over it.
    Would that be the same company that kicked our coach in the balls two weeks ago??

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Would that be the same company that kicked our coach in the balls two weeks ago??

SF
    There is no way our coach would be taking that job anyway. The expectations of the nation on his shoulders. He wont want that

Max Allegri leaving Juventus at the end of the season. If McInnes does go Milne could give him a shout

Some poster on Donstalk, Ten Caat (not sure if it’s the same one as on here) claims a new 4 year contract for McInnes announced next week.
    Might be a wind up?
    Someone get Mason’s medication for him

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Max Allegri leaving Juventus at the end of the season. If McInnes does go Milne could give him a shout
    Na,Daniele De Rossi player manager is the way to go.

Perfect replacement for Shinnie plus he wouldn’t shyte it against the Tims.

Page 349 of 625 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast