+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. The Government's handling of Covid

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    That does seem to be the case in many areas and don't get me started about Dentists!
    You may be amused to know that I attempted a bit of minor dental surgery with a Dremel during lockdown, but less amused to know that it was a success and I didn't drill right through to brain

You've had several! You can always tell, because generally you slink away for a while and when you return there is never any response from you to that post!

I note you seem unable to understand the metaphor that rA used and in typical Neanderthal style associated it with actual physical violence.

But maybe its your age thats affecting your memory and your brains ability to distinguish fact from fiction?

Keep watching the youtube ****s old man
    Brilliant I was waiting for that. It was actually YOU with the metaphores. TWICE!

1. Thailand- insinuations
    2. The prison service

Read back and get back to me about facts.
    We love you chairman Swao

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You may be amused to know that I attempted a bit of minor dental surgery with a Dremel during lockdown, but less amused to know that it was a success and I didn't drill right through to brain

You sure about that?

I've done the same, broke a tooth which was sharp and had to smooth the edges off.

You sure about that?

I've done the same, broke a tooth which was sharp and had to smooth the edges off.
    Mine was opening up a food trap so I could Fill it with some Boots filling repair. My dentistry is better than my guitar playing

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Brilliant I was waiting for that. It was actually YOU with the metaphores. TWICE!

1. Thailand- insinuations
    2. The prison service

Read back and get back to me about facts.
    We love you chairman Swao
    Oh my you do make me laugh Your command of your native language is such that I doubt you'd pass the citizenship test.

Now do would you like to make your mind up as to whether I was using metaphors or insinuations?

And you still haven't twigged that rA was using a metaphor, must be confusing for you ah bless

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

He also observes that the Scottish Covid briefing has become so party political In favour of SNP he’s surprised someone from one of the other parties hasn’t complained
    The Tories (and I believe Labour) DID complain and got BBC Scotland to stop broadcasting the daily briefings live....

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    The Tories (and I believe Labour) DID complain and got BBC Scotland to stop broadcasting the daily briefings live....
    MA...just for information and clarification...what’s the situation with surgeries and dentists in Holland?

Oh my you do make me laugh Your command of your native language is such that I doubt you'd pass the citizenship test.

Now do would you like to make your mind up as to whether I was using metaphors or insinuations?

And you still haven't twigged that rA was using a metaphor, must be confusing for you ah bless
    My command? From a man that doesn't know the difference between your/you're, there/their
    It is me that laughs at you Swao. A man( in its loosest terms), who suffers from multi personality disorder.

1. Mardy Swao- who screams for me to be banned and doesn't want me posting here, like a 5 year old on a rant. Then proceeds to mention myself every 5 minutes
    2. Alco Swao- who is about as coherrent as a Graham Taylor tactics briefing, whilst doing his best to be potty mouth champion of Europe
    3. Jesus Swao- whose morals, ideals, generic thinking are superior to anyone on the planet. Who preaches compassion and tolerance, then undermines it, by reminding everyone that I'm considerabaly richer than Yo and I'll be alright Jack syndrome.
    It's the stuff of legends.

So keep going Swao, which one will you be today? It's early enough to avoid the sherry rants (hic)

Quote Originally Posted by wessoram View Post
    Genuine question and a very good one. My wife who is a senior hospital based NHS employee, and, as part of her job has to contact GPs to discuss their patients, is pulling her hair out in frustration of how they have most definitely gone to ground. She says all the local surgeries she has to call, play out a message that they are closed, not open for patient visits and all contact must be by phone only, before anyone answers the phone.
    A&E are being visited by people who have phoned their practice and been told to go to the hospital instead of their GP.
    My wife and her team have seen EVERY patient face to face, so have all the staff in A&E, ITU and other hospital departments, yet we are told many GPs are working from home.
    I can tell you that every GP has been contacted by the NHS and told they have to start seeing patients again.
    When this is finally over I think many local practice doctors will not come out of it with much credit.
    Trouble is, this is not restricted to the GP and dentist part of the NHS, is it.

I know of many incidents from those close to me, of terrible service throughout the NHS, 'because of Covid'. Although the government is ultimately responsible for the NHS, if a significant number of staff and management within the NHS choose to use the virus as an excuse to have an easy life, then it is hard to stop.

Some of the 'treatment' of those people can be described as nothing less than inhumane.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    My command? From a man that doesn't know the difference between your/you're, there/their
    It is me that laughs at you Swao. A man( in its loosest terms), who suffers from multi personality disorder.

1. Mardy Swao- who screams for me to be banned and doesn't want me posting here, like a 5 year old on a rant. Then proceeds to mention myself every 5 minutes
    2. Alco Swao- who is about as coherrent as a Graham Taylor tactics briefing, whilst doing his best to be potty mouth champion of Europe
    3. Jesus Swao- whose morals, ideals, generic thinking are superior to anyone on the planet. Who preaches compassion and tolerance, then undermines it, by reminding everyone that I'm considerabaly richer than Yo and I'll be alright Jack syndrome.
    It's the stuff of legends.

So keep going Swao, which one will you be today? It's early enough to avoid the sherry rants (hic)
    As is usual when asked a direct question, you don't answer, wonder why that is?

To be honest any poster on here is clearly superior in morals, thinking and ideals to you a self confessed bigot, xenophobe and racist. So yes this Forum would be better off without your inane ramblings.

Anytime I post a coherent factually argued response to the false, right wing propaganda you have posted, you never respond. I realise that you are unable to comprehend any facts that don't fit in with your narrow warped view of life but also that even someone as dim as you understands when they are flogging a dead horse! As rA correctly posted, you have had many a bloody nose (metaphor just so you know!) on here!

I love the way you continually post utter rubbish that just reinforces the fact you haven't a clue about the topics you post about.

It must grate on you that a being of superior intellect like yourself, with such erudite words and profound utterings hasn't achieved what they think they deserve in life.

I only mention my situation in response to two issues -

1. Brexit - to counter the charge often made by you (and others) that I'm against it because it doesn't benefit me, when on balance it has to date and going forward if it turns **** I will be able to avoid its consequences, whereas I've yet to find out how it benefits you and what your going to do if it doesn't.

2. To pose the question if according to you I'm so "dumb" how come I'm doing very nicely thank you and your in a **** dead end job and playing the downtrodden victim?

If the most accurate criticism of me you can muster is that there are some typo's in my posts or my grammar is not always perfect, then why would I be bothered?

Swao? I presume like "woke" its a phrase you've picked up from arsehole on the internet which you think makes you seem partially intelligent? Oh dear, stick to using words you understand like "and", "it" and Big Mac!

Have a nice life sucker!

Page 35 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)