+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 350 of 530 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Now now, I want Stevie May to do well for us and be like he was before he left St.Johnstone...I haven’t stated that he was ever done. So a bit fact checking will spare your blushes in the future.
    Same as me. I want hom to be good. Never said he was done. Ive just said he was ****e. Huge season

Now now, I want Stevie May to do well for us and be like he was before he left St.Johnstone...I haven’t stated that he was ever done. So a bit fact checking will spare your blushes in the future.
    May will come good this season and Forrester will shine you negative ****

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Same as me. I want hom to be good. Never said he was done. Ive just said he was ****e. Huge season
    I also want him to be good, but I’m going to stick my neck out and say he’s done and Considine, as rubbish as he often is, will score more goals from left back this season.

What has happened to our friendly Polish trialist Nowak? Has he packed his bags and fired onto a plane for somewhere less exotic?
    I thought you said he was signing today. One less thing for you to whinge about

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I thought you said he was signing today. One less thing for you to whinge about
    Dodgy Del went back on his word about deciding Nowak’s future before the Burnley match tonight. He is keeping him here longer as I reckon he has taken a shine to our friendly Polish trialist.
    In Dodgy Del’s eyes the lad must be doing well at training and is seemingly fitting in well with the likes of Considine.
    The decision doesn’t have to be rushed I suppose but Dodgy Del having years of football coaching behind him would be able to see by now if Nowak was indeed suitable.

So much negative tubes on here! I’ll be backing my team ALL season, whichever one it turns out to be on the days.

Dodgy Del went back on his word about deciding Nowak’s future before the Burnley match tonight. He is keeping him here longer as I reckon he has taken a shine to our friendly Polish trialist.
    In Dodgy Del’s eyes the lad must be doing well at training and is seemingly fitting in well with the likes of Considine.
    The decision doesn’t have to be rushed I suppose but Dodgy Del having years of football coaching behind him would be able to see by now if Nowak was indeed suitable.
    You’re such a negative troll.
    I’m convinced you’re Mason’s alter ego.
    He gets stick for being negative and drops off posting for a while and up you pop to take his place, strange.

Instead of twisting that DM went “back on his word” regarding making a decision on Nowak, do you not consider that as a result of the ICT match being cancelled and the Cove game being abandoned, that he “adapted” to the situation and decided to keep Nowak to give him the game time he anticipated he would already have had.

There’s no inflection as to whether he’s taken a shine to him or not and taking in Hobon May have adjusted his thoughts.
    That said, with Reynolds now out for some time, he may feel he still needs cover.

I find it so strange that as a supporter, you always bleat on with a negative twist as opposed to thinking about what the club are trying to achieve.

3 x “Dodgy Del” in 1 post, I reckon some therapy might be required, you could also take some of your school chums......they also have pet nicknames like “mcwinnles”,mchunis” and “mcanus”......the unrequited love is overwhelming.

SF

Yet another post about me. Sorry rainman, I have to pop into work from time to time.

You should try and focus on something else, like Jack does with the drink

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yet another post about me. Sorry rainman, I have to pop into work from time to time.

You should try and focus on something else, like Jack does with the drink
    Right on cue

Page 350 of 530 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast