+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 352 of 530 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Where did i mention 1st

I said cups are more important than second

I think a more positive attitude v celtic and sevcos a good start

A music PR boy I deal with regularly is a Watford season ticket holder, and he says of Hoban:

"I think he’s half decent. Never really got much of a look in to be fair and two bad injuries have hampered any real progress. He needs a break and a good run in a team".

His name is Del too, but there's nothing dodgy about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aye, that’s impressive message board skills. Well played, fantastic effort. I’m sure it’s not only on here, but the whole footymad community that is marvelling at this exchange. They way you set it up, the way I replied - it had everything
    Try and stick to the topics being discussed please, your trolling if legendary but also very boring.

Happy to discuss your negative views with you but getting really fed up with every thread being taken off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That’s my gripe right there with the club....we are not wanting or looking to achieve anything but 2nd place at the moment. 2nd place is something of a major achievement now. Not in my book.
    Well maybe if you invested in AberDNA instead of knocking it every second post then the club could further close the gap on first place.

Just a suggestion!

That’s my gripe right there with the club....we are not wanting or looking to achieve anything but 2nd place at the moment. 2nd place is something of a major achievement now. Not in my book.
    If we come 2nd again this year (5th season in a row) and get to at least the semis of both cups I’ll be fairly happy. Obviously I’d like us to win the league, and both cups and qualify for the europa league stage but I know that’s not realistic. So we have to strive for improvements on the previous season whilst also realising other teams around us will be doing the same, so a bit of realism is necessary.

To bring it back on topic, the limited resources we have to deal in the transfer market make it more difficult for us to improve ourselves than Celtic and Rangers. We’re competing with Hibs, Hearts, and every team in the English leagues (outwith EPL) for players that will improve our side. In the market we’re in signings will always be a bit hit and miss. If we add one or two players that genuinely improve the team and hold on to the ones we’ve got each season we’ll progress - for a couple seasons we managed to do that, then we started losing some of our players which makes things trickier.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Try and stick to the topics being discussed please, your trolling if legendary but also very boring.
    The multi monikered oddball brings me up in an unrelated post, I applaud how amazing, hilarious & original his fishing trip was & you pull me up for taking it off topic.

Believe it or not, I don’t enjoy being part of your weird 4 ball.

It's a failing of Scottish football as a whole with non-Old Firm Managers/Players/Boards conditioned to accept being best of the rest. Beaten before a ball's been kicked.

Budgets definitely shape who finishes on top, but with a different mindset i'm convinced the Old Firm wouldn't be as dominant as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Well maybe if you invested in AberDNA instead of knocking it every second post then the club could further close the gap on first place.

Just a suggestion!
    And how would red John's 1 subscription to dna make that much of a difference? I have no problem with folk purchasing dna good on them!! but fans trying to undermine and give the look at me im special becuase I pay to the dna is pathetic!

Its a fans right to either pay for it or Not!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Right on cue
    As long as night follows day, there are certainties in life......sadly, some folk are genuinely too thick to realise how inevitable/predictable they actually are, anyway.......must dash for more ice, damn thirsty work studying the Racing Post in this heat!

SF

Page 352 of 530 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast